9 or 10 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
Look mate, I know you're frustrated with the waiting, but you aren't doing yourself or any others good by posting pointless trash, you've seen the new rules about spamming I'm sure. Making a new thread every day really isn't needed, I don't know whether your seeking attention, or just plain stupid. Perhaps you can vent all your anger in one of your previous topics?

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
I have lost count.

lol - You've lost count? You're the one counting and making a new post every day. Fool. If anything we've lost count of all your pointles and retarded threads. How about you learn to use one thread for the same topic? If we started a new thread each day for each topic maybe we could have fun counting too.

You may be in nursery and counting may be a new skill you like to show off, but believe it or not, the rest of us can count too.

Lets quote you from a previous thread (One of the many) you've created recently. Titled - FAO: Belomar

Gorse said:
Dont Read Stuff That Are Useless To You - Seems Stupid!!

Your threads are useless to everyone FFS - You're not alone here, we can count too, believe it or not we're gifted too and get shown the server status screen and we too can read, and see that Prydwen is infact still down. You're not GOA's little messenger.

Why can't you take it like everyone else? Accept that it's down, you don't need to tell the world.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Penguin said:
lol - You've lost count? You're the one counting and making a new post every day. Fool. If anything we've lost count of all your pointles and retarded threads. How about you learn to use one thread for the same topic? If we started a new thread each day for each topic maybe we could have fun counting too.

You may be in nursery and counting may be a new skill you like to show off, but believe it or not, the rest of us can count too.

Lets quote you from a previous thread (One of the many) you've created recently. Titled - FAO: Belomar

Your threads are useless to everyone FFS - You're not alone here, we can count too, believe it or not we're gifted too and get shown the server status screen and we too can read, and see that Prydwen is infact still down. You're not GOA's little messenger.

Why can't you take it like everyone else? Accept that it's down, you don't need to tell the world.

QQ more?

Its a public forum mate

Dorimor1

Banned
Thadius said:
QQ more?

Its a public forum mate

Lol? QQ more? If anyone, Gorse is the one crying about servers being down, Penguin was just giving him a well deserved kick up the arse.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
QQ more?

Its a public forum mate

May i quote you on your location;

"Sat behind a keyboard, whining about everything"

You can fuck right off, yes it's a public forum but does that mean people can spam? You've obviously not read my post, it's not that he's
whining. It's that he's making so many new topics about the same subjects, It's pointless, There must be atleast 10 topics for the Prydwen down time now, mostly created by our good friend here, Gorse.

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
My sentiment exactly Thadius.

Penguin - then it was not useless.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
What was not useless ?

Can you explain exactly why you need to create a new thread about the same subject each day?

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Penguin do not have to explain any thing. And since you can not read
-it would really be useless.

Dorimor1 -I do not seem to be alone on airing fustrations. But that is all good!

Dorimor1

Banned
Gorse said:
Dorimor1 -I do not seem to be alone on airing fustrations. But that is all good!

I know you're not alone, but why can't you stop acting like a baby?! A lot of people are upset about this but not everyone is posting useless threads every day about the same thing - why can't you accept that? Find something better to do? If you want to cry about prydwen being down then join everyone else in this thread: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=170235

I'm sorry that you are frustrated and I can understand that, but we really don't need all this.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
Lol Penguin do not have to explain any thing. And since you can not read
-it would really be useless.

Your stupidity amazes me.

Ok, so sure you don't have to explain but why not? Because you can't, thats why. Tard.
I did read, i saw you said "It would really be useless" and i asked WHAT would be useless. Jesus Christ.

- "Now Class, we've learned how to count. Reading and writing is next!"

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
Penguin calling me names -do not make you read any better.
If you could read - you would not need an explaination.
And what a pair we make - you can not read and I can not count.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
Penguin calling me names -do not make you read any better.
If you could read - you would not need an explaination.
And what a pair we make - you can not read and I can not count.

OH MY GOD, You are such a retard it's almost impossible to believe you are posting all this -

Where did i say me calling you a "Tard" meant i could read better? Exactly.. Fucking hell.

I can read - Please point me to exactly where you made a valid point (Or any point at all) in which you explained why you are making so many threads about the same subject.

Finally, at which point did anyone say you could not count? If you check back i said you could count.

This is comedy, are you using some kind of online "shit maker" to construct your replys?

This must be a joke.

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
I have lost count.

Stop being an idiot about this (you have already made a thread in the wrong place about this and i pointed you to the correct thread!)

Theres news on the Offical Site about this ever day.

Bubble posting not hargard ofc

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
Penguin I love you too :fluffle: and find you funny as hell.

Bowmaden

Fledgling Freddie
Gorse said:
I love you too Bubble

Thats great and all, are you going to stop spamming now.
I'm pretty sure everyone who Cares just reads Xalins thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom