8v8 this evening

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Any groups coming out? possibly for agramon?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Team Conclave will be out as usual and we will no doubt tour through Agramon.... if only on the way to emain or hw if we dont find anything before that :)

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Team Conclave will be out as usual and we will no doubt tour through Agramon.... if only on the way to emain or hw if we dont find anything before that :)

No doubt adding on everything as usual!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
No doubt adding on everything as usual!

lol and who are you btw?

For the record TEAM Conclave who play in black with mauve/rust cloaks dont usually add on any fights 1v1, 8v8, etc unless its a bridge FFA or a siege. Mistakes can happen sometimes but thats our rule we stick to as much as we can.

Oh theres 1 situation we will add on and thats when someone is being vastly outnumbered - had that happen last night near DC bridge - Illu was being "outskilled" by 4-5 enemies at once so we killed them.

Anyway can we at least keep this topic ON Topic plz and see who is running a grp tonight.

PS Hope to see the AE grp/pug and ofc Manisch grp :fluffle:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I mis read the title as: "88 this evening" and thought you were posting recent population stats.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a couple of decent fights with you last night in our Pug then a few craps one's at dc where you got adds on you etc etc.

Hard even forming a pug these days not enough druid's really, recently it's been me nefer zarwina cynith and whoever else we can find online. I'll try get a group running when I get home from work but i might get home too late dunno.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Know the feeling Pio - our "core" is prolly only 5-6 people now with semi-permanent/who we can find/etc replacements sadly but we still run and try to have some fun :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Had a couple of decent fights with you last night in our Pug then a few craps one's at dc where you got adds on you etc etc.

Hard even forming a pug these days not enough druid's really, recently it's been me nefer zarwina cynith and whoever else we can find online. I'll try get a group running when I get home from work but i might get home too late dunno.

I might log my druid on tonight, ur welcome to give me an invite :p Name's Mystiia :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH

i can druid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom