8 weeks On the bull and im back

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Today i recieved this from goa:

Hello,

We have received your letter and thank you for it.
The documents you have supplied us with prove your ownership of the account "*******", therefore we need you to email us back with a new email never registered before in our database to update your profile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I recieved this and i gues il be back in action on excal hopefull with items returned soon when its fowarded to the correct department;

Through the time my acount was hacked into i would like to thanks the so many people who helped me through to getting my acount back mainly:

Corran; ( A person who knew so many of the gms and believed himself that i was telling the truth about what happened and believed that i was hacked where he would normally not believe anyone when he heard "I got hacked in a thread")

Requiel; (Reacted to my pms and helped me gaining my acount back, kept me informed of whats going on when goa sent me no reply for emails, and in that case im thankful for his help:))

Taryx; (Yet another GM who admitadly said through pm i believe whats happened to you is true and he also helped me on the way to getting my acount back)

Rad; ( Very important to the way of getting my acount back, he helped me get in communication with goa thanks alot dude.

Gibs ; He logged onto the acount when the details where spammed on IRC and ingame in bgs ect, he kept it on all night to give time for goa to close the acount. Thanks dude.

Faril; Helped me alot through the process and also took some valuable screen shots that he had with a convo with barker, thanks dude.

Everyone else who helped me getting my acount back by sending goa emails:).

And to all you guys for listning to me moan and qq all the time about my acount:p

Hopefully i can get my items back but who knows:)

Cheerz again, elkie

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
about bloody time tbh, must have sucked immensly :/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Good to hear, too bad it took this long, but atleast it's fixed now !

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see you should be back soon indeed, i love to hear when a scammer has just lost out to the main owner :D

If it was Barker, man that fool needs to be IP banned from all daoc servers to put a stop to his ever so frequent scamming and thieving ways :twak:

Again, gratz on the account retrieval :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
grats elkie, long time coming!

glad it has finally been sorted

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
sounds good mate, lets hope you get it sorted out as fast as possible. i guess you got alot fix when you get back ingame :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
8 weeks On the bull and im back

2 months to get an account back, i wonder if GOA are doing the payment and customer support for WAR or if there just hosting the hardware and nothing else. Otherwise IF GOA think they get flamed a lot from us, wait till the rest of europe want to play WAR. :mad:

:m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
2 months to get an account back, i wonder if GOA are doing the payment and customer support for WAR or if there just hosting the hardware and nothing else. Otherwise IF GOA think they get flamed a lot from us, wait till the rest of europe want to play WAR. :mad:

Always one that moans, typical!

Glad to see you got a result out of this Elkie, nice one!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
grats Elkie

Knothead said:
now we know barker( :wanker: ) has been upto his old tricks again ban him

Altough i am not a fan of Barker (check my post history) i am pretty sure Barker couln't hack an account. Simple because he doesn't know how too.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Always one that moans, typical!

Glad to see you got a result out of this Elkie, nice one!

true i am a pessimist :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Just waiting on goa to send new sub password and ingame password and to un-terminate the acount.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Just waiting on goa to send new sub password and ingame password and to un-terminate the acount.

lets hope its not another 8 weeks :m00:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ballard said:
lets hope its not another 8 weeks :m00:

still waiting:) cant be to hard for em tbh unless woman dealing with accy is off today

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
Today i recieved this from goa:

Hello,

We have received your letter and thank you for it.
The documents you have supplied us with prove your ownership of the account "*******", therefore we need you to email us back with a new email never registered before in our database to update your profile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I recieved this and i gues il be back in action on excal hopefull with items returned soon when its fowarded to the correct department;

Through the time my acount was hacked into i would like to thanks the so many people who helped me through to getting my acount back mainly:

Corran; ( A person who knew so many of the gms and believed himself that i was telling the truth about what happened and believed that i was hacked where he would normally not believe anyone when he heard "I got hacked in a thread")

Requiel; (Reacted to my pms and helped me gaining my acount back, kept me informed of whats going on when goa sent me no reply for emails, and in that case im thankful for his help:))

Taryx; (Yet another GM who admitadly said through pm i believe whats happened to you is true and he also helped me on the way to getting my acount back)

Rad; ( Very important to the way of getting my acount back, he helped me get in communication with goa thanks alot dude.

Gibs ; He logged onto the acount when the details where spammed on IRC and ingame in bgs ect, he kept it on all night to give time for goa to close the acount. Thanks dude.

Faril; Helped me alot through the process and also took some valuable screen shots that he had with a convo with barker, thanks dude.

Everyone else who helped me getting my acount back by sending goa emails:).

And to all you guys for listning to me moan and qq all the time about my acount:p

Hopefully i can get my items back but who knows:)

Cheerz again, elkie

If your chanter is missing anything, Pm me on here and i'll sort it.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
If your chanter is missing anything, Pm me on here and i'll sort it.

hehe very kind of you but about 400p worth of stuff is gone last i heard from acount waiting on goa to reply about the items and stuff

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
6:50 gmt elkie has loged on for 1st time in 2 months and im stripped to the max :<

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
only seen this now but gratz m8 on the acc back :fluffle:

pity it took so long tbh but at least they seemed to not want just any1 to get the acc and they were interested in the owner getting it

for u m8 --> :bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom