8 peaks down again...

Zede

Part of the furniture
and it just struck me -

the ONLY reason why the queues are not 2 hours long is the fact everyone is crashing to desktop :)

edit :

sorry didnt see the other thread :/

rynnor

Rockhound
I blame myself really - I was spamming an AE when it blew!

rynnor

Rockhound
i concur its all rynnor's fault

:( - in my defense I was in that public quest where the mobs keep spawning nurglings so we were all aeing like crazy but thats kinda hard on the poor server :p

Edit - IMHO Mythic should use our server to test the game - no way they can simulate a more intense situation :)

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Booted out when it crashed and now says "account already logged in" and eight peaks greyed out :(

Anyone else have the same issue?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Actually - is my fault. I accidental won a roll, and they needed to do a roll back to remove that item from me this time again :ninja:

rynnor

Rockhound
Booted out when it crashed and now says "account already logged in" and eight peaks greyed out :(

Anyone else have the same issue?

Had it in the earlier crash - wont last long.

Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, I get the exact same problem. Was wondering what the hell was happening.
Happened earlier on and I found a load of my gear had been rolled back too. Wasn't a happy bunny.

rynnor

Rockhound
Darn lol - apparently I'm still playing on the server - hope I won the roll on that public quest :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
yup

i see EA invested heavily in equipment !

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Was 3rd in que, got booted now i cant login on any other server cause my account is logged in :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
bloody typical, some idiot had an accident and cut the main internet cable for the area on friday. havnt had internet all weekend. and when i finaly get it today. the freekn server is down. was 334 in queue. and i cant play on another server. this SO aint my day :(

Narzion

Fledgling Freddie
Server keeps crashing when I go to PG =(

Bah.. Seriously, why is scenarios run on the game server when it should be redirected to a separate RvR instance server or am I just expecting too much?

2nd time in a row I've been like 1-2 mins from completing and now I'm loosing all that nice renown *sob*

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
What annoys me is the complete lack on info on the homepage, i see the "we will have staff at weekends" they promised us doesnt apply to keeping us informed :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Darn lol - apparently I'm still playing on the server - hope I won the roll on that public quest :)
Well my Avatar told me that he saw you collect 3 really nice purps, he was so happy the server died and rolledback :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Well my Avatar told me that he saw you collect 3 really nice purps, he was so happy the server died and rolledback :p

:p actually when I got back in the last stage mob had healed right up n killed me in two hits while I was logging in lol :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
:p actually when I got back in the last stage mob had healed right up n killed me in two hits while I was logging in lol :)
That was no mob, that was me pistol whipping your sorry ass.. In a good disguise ofcourse. :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom