8 man group Levelling spot l40-45

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hello everyone,

Any recommendations for an 8 man l40-45 levelling spot? Not a TD. And not for twinked characters.

What was the old school places for xping at the above level?

Task dungeons are out. Optimal for us would be lots of orange/red/low purps as were running aoe stun/pbaoe.

ta in advance.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Malmohus maybe, DF, Passage of Confilict(good drops) Raumarik....

There are lots of places.

Spindelhalla could work to.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Malmo has soom really good spots for pboae, just shop around on the drakulv side till you find a camp of the appropriate con for you.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Malmohus maybe, DF, Passage of Confilict(good drops) Raumarik....

There are lots of places.

Spindelhalla could work to.

Spind was a no go, pops too slow. DF looked a possibility, except we suspect favoured spots, like drinkers will be taken. PoC is a possibility, though if its equivalent of hib spot it contains spattering purps/red to 50 which is a bit high, and other lower spots the pop is too slow.

What is the favoured Malmohus, PoC and Raumarik spot please? Also any other decent classic world spots.

PoC though - cant use camp fires i guess? (we dont have fop access)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Arkian said:
Aye Malmo has soom really good spots for pboae, just shop around on the drakulv side till you find a camp of the appropriate con for you.

Ok ta, we did venture in there a few levels ago, and it was quite hard work, but weve got a few more levels now so perhaps time to give it a go again.

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
i would go for malmo.. even gets some of the alchemy stuff there..

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Malmo for old timers...

Cromcruaich said:
Ok ta, we did venture in there a few levels ago, and it was quite hard work, but weve got a few more levels now so perhaps time to give it a go again.

Howdi mate!

Yea malmo hus the werewolf village camp by the lake is good for 40-43 or so. Its abit hard work but with pbae in group its a good xp spot. (also I think they drop fires?)

As you get up to lvl 45+ id say get ml 1 and go ml7 and farm it. Rediculously good xp from 45-50. And you farm scrolls at the same time. Abit harder but nice xp is also the sw GG camps of centaurs. Also good for the scrolls ofc.

And ofc if you are just after xp and you have atleast 2 aoe with ya (rm/sm), moderna grav is rediculously good. As you might not be an opted moderna group, you can always just do the crystals. (moderna grav is a camp of orange-red-purple con mobs to lvl 50. Where the mobs are placed around 4 big crystal formations with a tent camp in the middle of them. The crystals are orange con mobs to lvl 50. And the center is filled with red/purple con mobs. (stay away from them until you feel strong enough). The good thing about this camp is the poprate is very good, so unless you are an opted pbaoe group you basically never run out of mobs.

/Charmangle
/Charmangle

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
im suppriced no1 has said modernagrav, pop's extreamly nice and should be doable once u get 43+, else i would say 1.6, send a tank in without the gem but with the belt and pop shit load's of yel(4 50 so should be red / oj 4 u) and pull back and box

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
im suppriced no1 has said modernagrav, pop's extreamly nice and should be doable once u get 43+, else i would say 1.6, send a tank in without the gem but with the belt and pop shit load's of yel(4 50 so should be red / oj 4 u) and pull back and box

Read my post above yours!:)

/Charmangle

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Catacomb instance, run clear cave and then repop instance for more mobs.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Vanern Swamp is also nice, spiders in the night (lvl50-59), broken jotuns in the day (59+ with lvl50-55 add), but might be better if u got atleast 1 tank that is closer to 50. This is where we used to go on guild hunt (group of 4-8 at 40+) if someone was close to ding 50 in the old days.

Edit: for 40-45 you might also wna try the hagbui camps (berserkers/thanes lvl50-55, and other hagbui are about 40+ but come with adds and nice for aoe pulls).

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Twinking a character means it gets gear beyond what it should have at that point in the game if it were being played normally.

Thid is full of twinkies, ie. everyone there has been SC'd, some running around with weapons far above their normal ability to have.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think anyone has mentioned it but an old PL spot we used to use in my Sons of Nidhug Days was "The Bar" in Trollheim - its a very fast pop rate and you jsut setup camp on the steps at the entrance doorway and ae pull to you. It's mostly orange-red to 48-50 so maybe think about it when your group is a little higher.

Moderna as mentioned is also an excellent pop rate but if you can find a decent spot in malmo for your level and a decent pop rate near a couple of camps then that may be best as you get alchemy drops, tinderboxes and salvage.

Tinderboxes will help the pbae grp A LOT so Malmo would definitely be my choice :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
theres some good spots in vanerna swamp too..

ofcourse depending if you do pbaoe or not :>

ozar

Loyal Freddie
the hagbui camps in vanern are weak to spirit too if i remember right.......may be wrong it has been a while :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Dont think anyone has mentioned it but an old PL spot we used to use in my Sons of Nidhug Days was "The Bar" in Trollheim - its a very fast pop rate and you jsut setup camp on the steps at the entrance doorway and ae pull to you. It's mostly orange-red to 48-50 so maybe think about it when your group is a little higher.

Moderna as mentioned is also an excellent pop rate but if you can find a decent spot in malmo for your level and a decent pop rate near a couple of camps then that may be best as you get alchemy drops, tinderboxes and salvage.

Tinderboxes will help the pbae grp A LOT so Malmo would definitely be my choice :)

go to trollheim! r0x0r cave! \o/

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
i wanted to mention Trollheim(at the bar) great spot but be carefull some add's trough wall, another spot is Iarnvindus Lair.. very good cave and fast pop rate, Raumarik at the camp is also good or just roaming there givf great exp, froe liches in frontier from glen to blend u will find some wynern there also .. the tricky part is that well pray that no alb//hib grp's running. in catacombes well the otherworld is good, deadland are good spoot to. but i will recomend SI spot's or malmohous. givf a try to iarnvindus lair u should have a good laugh in there.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Got no idear woot ur setup is.
For tank/assist grp -->Iarnvidur cave roam it from 45ish. A vide range of mobs con yellow to org. for a 50. Best cave in mid for that lvl.
Paobe --->Malmo(will work all the way) 45ish the bar(trollheim) or moderna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom