• D000M

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • Horner sucks

Votes: 86 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
US servers they give them a free month on EU they give us 8 days, goa are yet to still figure out whats going to happen with english cluster.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
US servers they give them a free month on EU they give us 8 days, goa are yet to still figure out whats going to happen with english cluster.

I only got 10 days free on my US account not a month?

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
it's great tho... many on these days and many "new" (old) ppl back :p... love it

Eagleblade

Fledgling Freddie
HI,

Maybe a silly question but how do i start on the US servers? Do i need a new account or can i use the account i have already? If i can use my own account how do i get onto the US server.

Any help appreciated

Thec
50 Scout
Garrocktwo 50 Reaver

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Need a new account for US servers.

Think people would of started AGAIN on US if you could just x-fer accounts? xD

Thadius

Part of the furniture
HI,

Maybe a silly question but how do i start on the US servers? Do i need a new account or can i use the account i have already? If i can use my own account how do i get onto the US server.

Any help appreciated

Thec
50 Scout
Garrocktwo 50 Reaver

Recommended if you do go across the Atlantic you go with a few friends for grouping purposes.

A lot of the EU guilds over there have set groups so it can be rare to find a guild that needs a specific class

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
What do ya have to do to get the 8 free days? played for 3.5 ish years and stopped in febuary and havent gotten any emails for any of my accounts. was it only for those who quit a long time ago?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Poll is very accurate.

But on topic I believe all inactive accounts should have gotten a month, lots of old names about, wish they'd stay.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
What do ya have to do to get the 8 free days? played for 3.5 ish years and stopped in febuary and havent gotten any emails for any of my accounts. was it only for those who quit a long time ago?

Only ppl who have had an account inactive for more than a year recieved an email..

So pay up you cheap skank! :twak:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i think it is a master move from GOA.

cluster pop was over 700 during the evening. was nice.

so many old names and faces popping in again.

i`d say forget about your set groups for a week and be nice and give those people popping in a spot in your rvr groups. that way some might even continue playing after those 8 days.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was nice to pop in at the weekend though i wasnt on it much. Football and sunday dinner took president over the 2 days.
That said, my god at the camping. The first time I left beno on a lovely unbuffed theurg there was staj and his group camping the bridge... so many hibs camping it and Irvr made it seem as if nothing has actually changed.

Checked my cm's. with about 20plat on each still i safe with my houses not disappearing anytime soon, however i will pop in tonight for a bit perhaps and see if i can get a group. Tic is rej spec so not great for solo and an unbuffed theurg is pointless :(

See some you out there though no doubt, till then have fun

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I don't play anymore, but why would anyone play on GOA servers if you speak english?

I'd play if they made an SI server^^ none of that "classic" bullshit.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Mythic #1:

"Come back to Camelot for 10 days for FREE* and discover what has kept others playing
while you've been away. As an added bonus, we've upgraded all accounts to allow access
to the Catacombs expansion. Simply download the expansion files and begin your descent
into the underworld."

Mythic #2:

"Cancelled accounts must be reactivated between April 5 and April 15, 2007 to be eligible for the
free 10 days. Free play begins at initial login. Credit Card is required to verify account."

I must be living on the moon as I got only a 10 days offer, so either it depends on how long you didn't had an active subscription running or you are trying to make GoA look bad.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
8 days is utter bollocks, goa if you read this you are complete retards!

of those 8 "free days" people may only be able to play 3 of them, work commitments or life events etc.

If you want people to come back to the game, dont give them a quick bit of play, give them a month so they can actually have a few good runs and decide if its worth coming back.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
You only get a month if you use the bring a friend thingy I think

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Only ppl who have had an account inactive for more than a year recieved an email..

So pay up you cheap skank! :twak:

Actually, I quit in January/Februari (not sure when) after playing for 3-4 months and I recieved the email. I hadn't played for 2.5 years before that though, maybe they didn't notice the 3-4 months? :)

Not that it matters, DAoC is uninstalled.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually, I quit in January/Februari (not sure when) after playing for 3-4 months and I recieved the email. I hadn't played for 2.5 years before that though, maybe they didn't notice the 3-4 months? :)

Not that it matters, DAoC is uninstalled.

what are u doing on the daocforums then?

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
what are u doing on the daocforums then?

Well I log on a couple days a week to see what's what really. I'm thinking of playing again when we can get our ML's etc from NPC's but not sure yet. Hardly had fun in those 3-4 months I played. Mostly because pretty much everyone I used to play with had quit as well though. :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
well my trial ended and after a couple days of logging on for a short time i just didnt see any reason to come back yet unfortunately. It same as it was for some time. Bridge camping Irvr, getting ran down by opted groups or multiple stealther groups.

Unfortunately I cant see many people being tempted back in the long term yet. Maybe i try again another time when i feel something more significant has changed. Though half my problem is im no longer willing to dedicate much time to the game as i used to.

Adari

Part of the furniture
i reactivated all my accounts for the 8 days and played an hour or so, then I had to get on with uni work and i havent been able to log on since, kind of a waste and definately not persuasive enough for me personally - id rather theyd have made it 24 hours or something gametime in total, to be spent whenever you please, but i doubt that would be technically possible

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If they offered a month a might consider giving it another go as it has been about a year since I last logged in, I won't bother for 8 days though as it is unlikely that I would be able to play more than 3 out of the 8 days anyway. Playing for 3 days won't get me subscribing again that is for sure, it takes a week just to get back in the flow of things so I won't waste my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom