8 animists and rezzbot and bard onw the hib dragon in 2 minutes (movie)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
heh we tried a raid like this a while ago but we got MUCH more ae's.. like a wipeout every 10-20 secs :\

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
just shows how overpowered animists are in pve :( that we already knew GIVF mid something similar we have nothing thats really good in pve :( alb have uber necro

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i think shammys end regen is uber but we have nothing like necro (just rolled one on pryd and im lvl 33 and rolled it yesturday at 4pm) using /level

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
wont be possible after ani nerf not with just 8 anis well it might be but id take ya sleeping bag and some more foppers

capo

Fledgling Freddie
think it will still be possible after nerf, 15 shrooms per ani -> 8x15 = 120shrooms. Should be enough imo.

capo

Fledgling Freddie
counted the numbers of cast by the ani recording the movie, its his 16th throw when dragon aoes, so he did 15 shrooms in total before dying and don't think the other guys did alot more. So shouldnt be a problem after ani nerf.

omfg...holy shit....

at first i just laughed at all the resists thinking...any minute..theyre all dead.. then they kept going and going and going,,, f00k me unbelieveable... my mouth hit the floor... they fooking pwnd that dragon in under 3 mins... it almost...almost made me want to roll an animist... hehe get a guild grp of ani's and have some fun... nice work tho..and very suitable music...

is that the new FOP gfx? i like it..

Mirandalia

Fledgling Freddie
Not really big news to anyone who has an animist though :)

It's amazing what a whole bunch of shrooms can do, just add a bard with fop and you can solo just about anything. (epic mobs in cursed forest, all other purple mobs that are confusable (confuse with 60+ shrooms up really tears up mobs)).

Add more than one animist and you can do anything.

I'm really glad that this video is made post-nerf, reassuring to know that animists won't be obsolete with the nerf. phew.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
They used a little trick to stop the Dragon AoEing the Animists, so simple yet so effective.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cigies said:
They used a little trick to stop the Dragon AoEing the Animists, so simple yet so effective.

Which is? I dont see someone nearsighting the dragon ;)

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
I think I will let someone else spill the beans on that one tbh, and any pet spam class can repeat that not just animists :)

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully frontiers will mean we can do same thing at keeps etc. lol

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Cigies said:
I think I will let someone else spill the beans on that one tbh, and any pet spam class can repeat that not just animists :)
any petspam class? you mean errr.... animists and theurgs?

80 turrets needed before their spells land at all.
100 turrets needed before they do significant damage (and land 100% of spells).
45seconds with 100+ turrets needed to drop him (30,000 hps)

To do that with theurgs you need:
to move the theurgs inside the tether range (cannot cast on dragon from outside and don't have the luxury of ground-target)
get 100+ pets on him in <15seconds due to lifespan difference and elementals having to walk (8 animists took 75secs to do this - you'd need 12+ fully dex-buffed theurgs with more sources of power than fop)

having said that, the damage could be speeded up by debuffing the dragon once the pets are up (str/con, AF, abs).
and he could be freely debuff-nuked by a ring of casters, or pbae'd ;)

but :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
cmon pin, you know as well as any of us it could be done by theurs, iv been trying to get 12 theurs together to do it sinec about 2 months ago but no one can be arsed, i bet theyl all jump on the wagon now.

The little trick theyr using to keep the aggro off the animist for most of the fight is that the FOP is generating >>>>>>> aggro than the pets or the dmg they do until they have 100+ on the dragon, and if the bard who cast the fop is out of range of teh aoe nue then the dragon wont nuke, until he switches target to an ani or that drood perhaps.

Because of the way theur pets feedback aggro to the caster i doubt it would work quite as well with theurs but i have no doubts it could be done.

quick an ddirty plan: Get a cleric or friar to drop a FOP on two opposite sides of goldys spawn, get those guys right out of range then let the petspam commence. Its probably not even important which type of pet you use, once you have the to-hit the caster pets are probably best but imagine 40 air pets never missing a stun? the dragon would be perma stunned surely? you could walts up to him with an ice wizzie and pbaoe the shit out of him.

Pity my account is closed or id be rounding up theurs left and right right now to go and try it ;)

ps if anyone DOES try it, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD dont make a video....

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Last time we did it with PDC, I think I died like 10 times if not more.

And as it seems, they are all casting high lvl shrooms, caus they were oom pretty fast and had to sit for mana or so .. and it will be a lot of easyer even if he kills with ae , tnx to ae buffs etc. And if they had like 15 shrooms up each .. 15 x 8 = 120 shrooms+- .. and each of em did 6x dam ? (shitty quality, couldnt c well, but it wasnt over 99 :D ) ..

and he died fast, mby tnx to highlvl shrooms ? :x

need to test it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom