7 platinum worth of dye...

T

Talifer

The patch is coming quicker that expected, so we robbed some happless Armsman inside Darkness Falls (Thanks Moeilijk), with 7 platinum in pocket we were able to carry on the dye work.

So here you go, curtesy of the Knights of Pendragon, complete dye screenshots for chain, robes (fancy), studded and plate.

http://www.talifer.com/daoc/dyes.html

Talifer

p.s. Why do male characters sway more than female characters? ;)

S

Sharp Thing

thnx allot for doing this, im sure to check it again when im gona choose my next dye combo. but theres one thing thats a real waste, youre torch is still on on every pic and it ruins the dye on loads of places :(

E

Exinferis

its not the torch its the lighting from the house

T

Talifer

It is the torch I left it on deliberately, since personally I spend most of my time with the torch on so I wanted a screenshot that showed what I would actually look like most of the time. You can still see the unpolluted colour on various sections of the body. As for the building lighting, it does seem to change, I was hoping it would stay the same indoors but alas, as you can see from the background in the screenshots, it changes but that onlyu affects the overall brightness of the pics

Talifer

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Talifer
p.s. Why do male characters sway more than female characters? ;)

donno, but when standing infront of a charming cute norsegirl i get a little soft in my knees :wub:

S

Subbiz

FYI: u cant dye lvl 50 epic armor, so prepare to see alot of similar looking lvl 50s for a while after patch.. I'm gonna look like something that escaped from a colorblind circus more than ever.. did my epic on gorre, and well... you'll see :)

I guess the af100 / qua100 is worth it!

X

--xion--

WOW cheerS!!!!!! that is VERY helpfull indeed and apresiate ure time and effort being put in to this.:clap: :clap:

thx again! :):

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Subbiz
FYI: u cant dye lvl 50 epic armor

Sure I've seen screenies of merc epic in different colors. And thank god or nooooooooo I'll look like a nazi laderhosen freek!!1 :(

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Subbiz
FYI: u cant dye lvl 50 epic armor, so prepare to see alot of similar looking lvl 50s for a while after patch.. I'm gonna look like something that escaped from a colorblind circus more than ever.. did my epic on gorre, and well... you'll see :)

I guess the af100 / qua100 is worth it!

euhm, u can dye the epic armors but i think thats only from 1,50. ive dyed a theurs epic armor a lot of times so i know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom