6 fg+ Mids in Emain atm NERF !

S

sofus

Nerf those zergs..... Wonder if mids think its fun or "Ownage" to kill 1-2 fg albs with 6fg zerg..... :/

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by sofus
Nerf those zergs..... Wonder if mids think its fun or "Ownage" to kill 1-2 fg albs with 6fg zerg..... :/
well do you think its fun when 10fg albs steamroll 1fg hibs/mids?

W

wiiwii

if hibs make post about how bad zergs are thats one thing. but if albs make it u know ur bound too get flamed :p

F

fl_gorre

Re: Re: 6 fg+ Mids in Emain atm NERF !

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
well do you think its fun when 10fg albs steamroll 1fg hibs/mids?
just stay away from amg and you will never meet them? ^:p

O

old.anubis

nah, it happens like this (after 1-2 am or so, when outlaw logs :p):

mids make their zerg, like 5 or 6 or whatever fgs, then clear all emain from zerging albs and occasional hibs (nice fight at amg after youu took dc :p)
then they decide, fuck it, zerg time is over, from now on we move in 1fg, better for us, better for them

well, albs were just kicked by 6fgs mids, they think, fuck it, we need zerg, they wait 1-2 ports at atk, form their zerg and clear emain from scattered mid fgs

well, after this albs got bored, nobody to coordinate em (outlaw already logged, see above), so now happens what? alb zerg falls apart, they roam in 1-2 fgish, hoping to find some1

at the same time mids at mtk think, fuck it, zerg time isnt over yet, we w8 next port and show them albs how to fucking properly zergggggg. so they form their zerg again, and clear emain from scattered alb fgs. after about 20 minutes they get bored and decide to stop zerging and move in 1 fg.

mwahahahaha, but...
albs think, fuck them mids, they always zerg, nerf la, etc.
soooo...
they form their zerg again, and clear emain from scattered mid groups.

the same thing goes again and again and again.

who started it? who will stop it? everything goes in circle TT

S

sofus

Anubis lovely story. When mids create a zerg they stick as it belive me when i was guildless few weeks ago i tryed some and its worst middle day only like 1 fg albs up and mids zerg 3-5fgs together. Some of the days when i was really bored i got killed by the zerg and so did 1fg albs also over 5 times see thats lame when you realise you are way more than your enemy split up and make it some fair an fun fights...

K

K0nah

tbh i think theres a difference between zerging emain with 6fg+ at 6/7/8/9pm and doing the same at 12/1/2am when theres usually not an albzerg to speak of and the lame mid/hibzerg goes round hoovering up the roaming 1-2fg of albs.

payback for earlier in the day? who knows, but if u wanna zerg, zerg when theres an albzerg to fight on even terms.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Can say for hibs at 3.30 am in emain.
And at 2:30 same was about albs.
just make a timetable or something.

P

Pandemic

well either mids were being a bunch of fucking cunts or albs were running 18-40 fg either is currently likely

pandemic

P

Pandemic

well that was a dig at mids being cunts but guessed u missed it

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik

The Daily Schedule:

10 am - 3pm Mid Zerg
3.01pm - 12.30 am Alb Zerg
12.31am - 4am Mid Zerg
4.01am - 9.59am The Witching Hour

NB: Hibs will randomly form a zerg then disappear into the mist at times when you least expect it, because they are a magical elven folk (and stuff...).
NB2: "Zerg" means having more than twice the numbers of any enemy you are likely to meet at said time.

There ya go :D

O

ormagaa

Re: Re: Re: 6 fg+ Mids in Emain atm NERF !

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
The Daily Schedule:

10 am - 3pm Mid Zerg
3.01pm - 12.30 am Alb Zerg
12.31am - 4am Mid Zerg
4.01am - 9.59am The Witching Hour

There ya go :D

Actually I agree with you.
Mids are more ppl early, then from ~3pm to 12.30am, sometimes an hour or two more, when albs are done, mids are more people again.

You are my favourite alb now, so you know

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by K0nah
tbh i think theres a difference between zerging emain with 6fg+ at 6/7/8/9pm and doing the same at 12/1/2am when theres usually not an albzerg to speak of and the lame mid/hibzerg goes round hoovering up the roaming 1-2fg of albs.

payback for earlier in the day? who knows, but if u wanna zerg, zerg when theres an albzerg to fight on even terms.

why don't you just split the zerg at 6/7/8/9pm and not glue yourself to outlaw's arse and then mids wouldn't need to zerg, although this would most probably not stop RG and BC being stuck to each other :/

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by ab_fluid
why don't you just split the zerg at 6/7/8/9pm and not glue yourself to outlaw's arse and then mids wouldn't need to zerg, although this would most probably not stop RG and BC being stuck to each other :/

it will
when we see alb zerg (like the one which took dc/bolg yesterday), we form 2fgs with 4-5sms in there, pick up 1 or 2 random mid fgs as a shield, a then clear your zerg (did you like it at bolg? :))
when zerg time is over (outlaw goes :sleeping: ), we form melee group and move as 1 fg
simple as that

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by old.MikhailGudlik
Can say for hibs at 3.30 am in emain.
And at 2:30 same was about albs.

we are just defending our realm *shrug*
(mids know... ;))

S

sorusi

there are zerging idiots in both midd/hibb/alb :p and way to many :p

F

froler-mid

6fg+ mids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 mids imo.

thx for joining the emain mayhem mids! :D

V

vintervargen

dont forget when fg's from whatever realm happends to come to whatever MG at the same time as 1fg from whatever realm (not same realm as the first) and they think "damn zerg, we need to go 2fg's" .. :(

S

StormriderX

tbh i think theres a difference between zerging emain with 6fg+ at 6/7/8/9pm and doing the same at 12/1/2am

Actually thats still zerging fyi

U

uglymug

lol

by the very definition of the Zerg, you can't fight a zerg on even terms ... wouldn't be much a zerg when it doesn't outnumber the enemy

oh and albs whining about zerging ... roflmao

K

K0nah

Originally posted by StormriderX
Actually thats still zerging fyi

yes emain is zergy, u just noticed?

go with it, zerg when the other realms r zerging, not when they aint. is what i'm expounding...

O

old.Outlaw

lol last night, /who emain = 76 and /who Breifine = 54 and u r moaning about 6 fg Mids, d0 j00 kn0w w0t I w0uld d0 t0 see 6 FG mids!

lol 6*8 = 48, I usually see 48 Albs w8ing for Wiz every port...

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Outlaw i got an idea=D
Why dont you make a typical ALb rvr group, like 100ppl per group sounds ok?
Ohh wait you already doing that on regular basis=]

L

Lumikki

<chuckles at the original poster and points a finger back to Camelot>

<sigh>

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom