6.0.2 comes to the PTR

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hello Folks,

We're in the process pushing the latest 6.0.2 PTR Build to the Battle.net app. You should be able to install the 6.0.2 PTR via the Battle.net app shortly.

As a reminder, the Battle.net app is mandatory in order to play WoW, and all updating/installing will now go through it. If you don't have the Battle.net app, get it here!http://us.battle.net/en/app/

If you have an older version of the PTR build, you may need to uninstall it if your version doesn't automatically update. In order to install the PTR, make sure the Region/Account dropdown box is set to PTR: Mists of Pandaria. Example Picture

More troubleshooting steps can be found in this support article.

Key things to note with this build:
  • Build version is version 6.0.2. 18838.
  • The Mac Version of the PTR client is not working quite yet. We hope to have it working in the near future, but I do not have an ETA at this time.
  • Character Copy is currently down on the PTR. When we bring it up, it'll be via the new in-game option, found on the Character Selection screen.
  • There is currently a known crash that occurs when changing to/from Windowed Mode while in game, or changing the Resolution in-game. We're working to fix that, although it may require a new build.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You can download it now but you won't be a able to login until 1pm CEST because 12 hour downtimes are totally logical.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
because 12 hour downtimes are totally logical.

Erm, for Blizzard yes? :)

You know the last patch before an expansion is always bloody huge and make a shitload of massive changes with a lot of shit going on "behind the scenes" in prep for said expansion. It's going to take time for them to make sure that everything is working as it should (it's not gonna any way but points for trying). Even on the PTR they need to do that, though i suspect more for their own sake then the players. Because imagine the insane bitching they would have to deal with if they rushed the downtime and shit broke so badly they had to postpone the patch to the live servers (probably causing a delay on the expansion itself)?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
When does it get put into live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom