5mins into the game after the patch..

E

envenom

and ive crashed back to the desktop 2 times already anyone else fuxxored?

S

Scarloc

Just the once for me, but once is enough :/

S

Sibanac

I wish I was at home crashing back to windows ... would be more fun then sitting at work :(
so you guys are lucky damnit

S

Scarloc

Dont worry, Im sure PS has saved up some top-notch crashing-to-desktop action just for you when you get back home :)

K

karienal

What size is the patch folks? Any more 50 meg sections to scare the hell out of us 56k dial-up, 2hr limited users? hehe :)

Opium

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Scarloc
Dont worry, Im sure PS has saved up some top-notch crashing-to-desktop action just for you when you get back home :)

actualy it just tends to lock my computer up and needs hard reboot .... lucky for me i tend to be still in the squad by the time i come back :)

S

Scarloc

Originally posted by Sibanac
actualy it just tends to lock my computer up and needs hard reboot .... lucky for me i tend to be still in the squad by the time i come back :)

Lucky for some, I say :)

And the patch for me over 56k was about 30 mins, so not too big.

C

Cadire

GMs have just announced a resolution to the crash to desktop 'available soon'.

B

bone_idle

Maybe its an in biult program to tell you that you have been playing for too long and need a break :D .

I get headaches when i play for over 4 hours.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by karienal
What size is the patch folks? Any more 50 meg sections to scare the hell out of us 56k dial-up, 2hr limited users? hehe :)

Opium

Took me maybe 40 secs to DL on 512K. It's not a monster.

K

karienal

Bah, I've now got a bad case of "download-envy" :(

Good to hear it's not too big though. Which is nice...

Opium

D

Deadmanwalking

They claim to have solved it new patch now

W

Will

Originally posted by bone_idle
Maybe its an in biult program to tell you that you have been playing for too long and need a break :D .

I get headaches when i play for over 4 hours.
You need to increase your refresh rate to higher than 60Hz.;)

S

Scouse

/dave georgeson (the new Iraqi Info Minister) ON

I learned my lesson from Tribes2. I will always release bug-free games from now on! My sister is a tactical nuke! I own Philadelphia! Honest, Xtro's not gay!! HONEST!!! (Well, maybe not the Xtro bit)......

/dave "minister" G. OFF

W

Will

Lets face it though, Tribes 2 at release does make this game look very polished.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom