50 Skald on prydwen to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damini

(Probably best not to publicly announce you want to do this)

Property and publicity
DaoC account is personal and individual. You cannot open an account in the name of a company, an association or any other legal entity without prior written consent from GOA. You do not have the right to give, sell, rent out, lend or exchange your account, whatever the circumstances. No virtual object, character or money in the game may be the object of a pecuniary transaction, under any form or circumstances. Any activity of this kind may result in various sanctions being applied, including termination of the account.

V

Verena

Who would want to buy a lvl50 on the most unbalanced realm in Europe anyways? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a boring situation and that it's probably also the main reason you're selling him.

S

SFXman

I would find it boring to just buy a character... man some people are lazy, and stupid.

X

Xtro

one for SFXman

If thats your opinion SFXman then this will entertain you -

After playing Hib on Morgan Le Fay (and not exactly loving it) our guild moved to Midgard on Bors and settled there until EU daoc came out (curse me for moving, albeit temporarily).

ANYWAY...the first guy to hit level 50 on ALL servers was a guy on our new home Bors. Death was his name - lvl 50 Berserker, he made 50 soloing 24/7 and was 50 when everyone else was hitting 35-40 believe it or not.

and THEN...he sold the account on ebay for $10,000. Yes ten THOUSAND dollars. Not a hoax - all legit, the new owner didnt have a clue how to play him in RvR and of course got his arse handed to him on a plate for a long time.

I presume the guy who bought Death was rich and probably $10K was a drop in the ocean to him. Still, I can think of many more worthwhile things to spend the money on :).

S

SFXman

Xtro... omfg :eek:
Maybe it aint such a bad thing :D :D :D :D :D

S

SFXman

Nah, not really... but that 10g... omg...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

damn 10k just for a daoc account !!!
damnit

K

Keri

As I have said before ... more money than sense.

O

old.Xarr

yeah, some people sure have more money than they deserve! :rolleyes:

10k... gah :)

S

SFXman

Man... imagine all the things 10k could get you in a bar, mm.

O

old.[PL]Valheru

get you in a bar? buy ya own bar RAH !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

10000$ is like 80k DKK that is one hell of bunch of money

S

SFXman

10k isn't THAT much money but if I got that 10k I'd go to a bar as you speak.

O

old.nosehair

10K for a months work isnt bad at all.
personally i pitty the people who buy the top end accounts though.
But i dont pitty them all that much cos one of them purchased my UO account on ebay when i quit :)

O

old.Demeter

btw who wish to buy Ranger 46, R3 for just 300$ ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by nosehair
10K for a months work isnt bad at all.
Not bad... I must agree since this is just money? NO taxes?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Demeter
Before starting an Archer read this...
http://gt7.net/daoc/death_of_a_scout.html

btw who wish to buy Ranger 46, R3 for just 300$

Do people have to post that link on EVERY thread?
Having read the IGN boards for a while I've heard every point in it made 1000000 times. (And I'm sure anyone here has probably seen that link about 5 times already - it's popping up everywhere)

*yawns* :sleeping:

S

SFXman

I don't want to look at it ever again, depressing :(

F

Flimgoblin

Scouts (and other archers) will have fallen quite a way from the release by 1.50 ...

But they're far from useless..
Probably still more viable than a tank in RvR despite the purge etc. :)

O

old.Xarr

in my eyes no class is 'useless' in rvr. everyone has their role. if that role just happens to be rp-granter then so be it :m00:

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Who would pay $300 for a euro lvl 50, when you can get US lvl 50s for $250?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom