O

old.Im pac man!!

Sorry guys but if i got it right, we dont get 50.5. We get 51, or by 1.50 it will be that way. I got this from the new prima source book. Can anyone confirm it?

T

Treniel

highest lvl u can goto is 50.5 in this patch in l8r patches 1.50 i think it goes to lvl 55

i think :)

T

tilde

50.5 is apparently possible in 1.45, lvl55 is not officially implemented in 1.50 what so ever

K

Khalen

Then I still wonder why they all are at 50 still... (checked on US server stats)...

O

old.Prof

AFAIK 50,5 is some kind of urban legend - it does not really exist. Where this story comes from I dunno, you could go to 50,5 in the old Catacombs char creator, but this has recently been corrected.

The limit is 50 and it stays that way for 1.50 and the expansion pack. There are no plans to up to lvl limit (luckely :p )

D

Dalby

why do you get xp then? and why does my xp bar move (veeeeeerry slowly tho :)?

B

belth

Just read about 50.5 on vnboards about a week ago or so, you can get to 50.5 just fine, but there's no half-ding there. Dunno about 51 and I doubt there's skillpoints either or any change to stats...

F

Flimgoblin

You can ding 50.5 but get no skill points..

no levels over 50 have been mentioned anywhere on the herald.

K

Khalen

got 0.4 already :) it got stuck at 0.2 but after some DM trips and some 40+ M. XP it went up a little inch again :)

T

Thorarin

Getting level 50.5 is like levelling after level 50 in Diablo 1. You don't get anything for this exp, but people did so anyway to make their Exp indicator read MAX :)

C

Cronn

Hmm...

In the expansion it has been announced you can go to level 60.

O

old.Prof

I'd like to see where you got that from.

From all the official news about the add-on i heared not a word about a heightened lvl cap.

C

Cerverloc

Here comes the truth!!!! Mythic originally intended to make lvl51 as the max lvl. Later when they started tweaking the game they decided it should be 50. The max limit is 50.5 and it has been confirmed also by Mythic. Nice detail btw is that some lvl51 weapons are still in the game.

O

old.m0000

sorry cronn but level 60 is BS
i heard rumors about level 54 after shrowded isles expansion but just people talking no facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom