5 groups of albs to zerg emain?

S

sharpbits

Don't you guys think thats a LITTLE extreme.... and if you say this is a whine thread your fucking right... You just dont need that kind of a force to camp mmg it's beyond ridiculous. Nothing better do to with yourselves?

N

Nonnier

well, mids once camped amg with seige weapons :)

so i don't think we can blame albs for being exterme

S

sharpbits

Nah at least that has comic value... hell i might even try that.

N

Nightchill

hm, think 8:30 was when GoP (2fg) cleared the mids from HW and decided to go to emain. weren't many albs there at the time and we left shortly after. we went to suicide on mpk but lots of mids turned up so took a bit longer than we expected. :p then back to HW to retake hurb etc. nothing particularly incriminating about it.

O

old.mattshanes

I got zerged 20-30 times by mids in 2 days.... so what? it happens by all realms,so who gives a shit?

Also i do not go emain really much anymore due to zergs.

K

kalgarn

mattshanes is such a zergling ;)
btw,you're gaining on me.I need to start rvr'ing more again or you'll be rr8 before me :p

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by kalgarn
mattshanes is such a zergling ;)
btw,you're gaining on me.I need to start rvr'ing more again or you'll be rr8 before me :p

Yeah i come in a fg,good zerg :p maybe because you are solo kalgarn o_O

Heh well i am going to move to mid excal maybe,can't get a group much in alb too many fotms now:(

Heh the amount of times mids and albs have zerged emain lately is stupid no wonder hibs never come much.But then again the guys have half numbers,mid and alb are both too crowded.But obivously always one will never see this:p

K

kalgarn

solo rocks :p
and yes,the zerging is ewul at times from all sides. but people just like to whine. :)
i blame derric tbh

L

lubbock

OMG somebody Zerged................
This is all new news to me, good thing someone posted a thread about this or else i wouldnt have heard about it.......

And Nerf BDs or just nerf Goh and Mariyn, and one for Dagger even if he isnt a BD :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

We took some peeps deliberately to camp AMGE the other night with siege weapons for a bit of a laugh.

Its was mainly to let our younger ones have some fun trying them out. We'd done things like siegebombing Tomtes and stuff in the past so wanted something different. We had peeps there from lvl10 to 50. Was quite a hoot. We only stayed til it was getting zergy (we had set a time limit for the camp anyway and were about 15 mins off simply leaving) and once the zerg got to the point where we got wiped we just went off and did something else.

Was lots of fun :)

Q

Qte Eth

i wouldnt mind loe getting zerged 200-300 times tbh:)

F

Falcon

Wish Hib had the population to zerg so that we could get whine threads for me to post sarcastic response to too :p

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Falcon
Wish Hib had the population to zerg so that we could get whine threads for me to post sarcastic response to too :p

we already get accused of zerging if more than 8 hibs are seen at once... 9 hibs?!? omfg zeeerg!!!!

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Falcon

52 hibs on dc + some other around can make a decent zerg but 1 min after DC is hib u see 40 og thoese hibs in DF.

Zapsi

O

old.Spug

Originally posted by Nightchill
hm, think 8:30 was when GoP (2fg) cleared the mids from HW and decided to go to emain. weren't many albs there at the time and we left shortly after. we went to suicide on mpk but lots of mids turned up so took a bit longer than we expected. :p then back to HW to retake hurb etc. nothing particularly incriminating about it.

Yeah :( we were those mids :( first off, we tried to sneak a fg though Hadrians, to check out Hurbury, then when we got hit by GoP, we grabbed a few reinforcements and tried again, (1.5 fg) again, we died a death, by which point, it became obvious that we weren't sneaking through, Talons Reach joined up with Purple Warriors for their weekly guild outting, and we then travelled safetly to Hurbury, where we chewed on the keep lord (Purple Warriors guild nights generally involve all levels, so whilst it was a large amount of us there, I'd say a fair amount were sub 40) Hurbury fell, then we discovered that our claim rights were bugged, and whist we sat around chatting with the lord, we were hit by the 5fg's mentioned... t'was a pain in the bum.. how dare you :p

so sorry emainian's it was our fault...

S

sharpbits

Originally posted by lubbock
OMG somebody Zerged................
This is all new news to me, good thing someone posted a thread about this or else i wouldnt have heard about it.......

Go eat a dick u sarcastic bitch.

K

klavrynd

started off with 2fg gop and 2-3fg of assorted randoms zerging hw, then sauvage after mids killed em

10 mins later they're back in emain.

yay, the game started

hibs and mids counterzerg and it's the excal 5rp/hour experience with more lag then played moment and no fun at all

big it up for gop

K

kimse

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Yeah i come in a fg,good zerg :p maybe because you are solo kalgarn o_O

Heh well i am going to move to mid excal maybe,can't get a group much in alb too many fotms now:(

Heh the amount of times mids and albs have zerged emain lately is stupid no wonder hibs never come much.But then again the guys have half numbers,mid and alb are both too crowded.But obivously always one will never see this:p

well yes, too many zergs in emain atm..... Mids and Albs :(
(my grp and I always returns to Odins, because we get wiped very often in Emain because of zergs or because there are too many Mids, so there are no kills for us) :(

BUT to my surprise.... Hibbs zerged Odins last night (2fg).. running around amg - apk and hmg
(maybe because they just lost Bled to the Albs)

I hate zergs and will never be part of one..... except at keeptake of course ;)

c ya all out there... Mids, Albs and Hibbies

T

Turamber

Originally posted by klavrynd

big it up for gop

You got zerged? Such a shame. Because I've never ever seen anyone but GoP zerg, of course :rolleyes:

It's not a problem with the players it's a problem with the design of the game. Stop moaning already.

L

lubbock

Originally posted by sharpbits
Go eat a dick u sarcastic bitch.

cant i eat like an apple or something....
Sarcasm 4TehWIn :)

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by klavrynd
started off with 2fg gop and 2-3fg of assorted randoms zerging hw, then sauvage after mids killed em

10 mins later they're back in emain.

yay, the game started

hibs and mids counterzerg and it's the excal 5rp/hour experience with more lag then played moment and no fun at all

big it up for gop

first, we suicided. second, we were only in emain for one run and didn't come back. :rolleyes:

GoP regularly run 2fg just for the reason that when an Officer starts putting together an RvR group, too many people want to go :)

O

old.Downanael

What was up with mids on hadrian wall last night :)? Surely they know if they bring 2 fg for 7 of our guys we stop coming :D

Users who are viewing this thread