5.7 delay spear

P

panos_gr

from what it seems with 1,64 a spear drops from the dragon prince
its 5.7 speed spear+4 str 22 con 22 and lifetap proc...i d like to know if this dragon prince mob exists even now and how hard its to beat her...it says shes only lvl 73..sth like duke bimure of df so a balanced grp could get her right?
what makes me wonder is how such an uber spear drops from such a "lowbie" boss

S

Stallion-

Dunno name of him, but price in EZ have new loot table, 5.7 spd spear with lifetap, also dropps scyte with 5.7 spd lifetap aswell and some other sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet stuff ;)

H

<Harle>

The glimmer prince can spawm at three diferent camps: first straight east from warshade-stones, the second one is in a small valley if you continue east along zonewall from first camp, and the last spawnpoint is in the NE corner of the zone. All camps include some ruin buildings.
He's pretty easy to tank if you have a good shield-hero doing his job, the only problem is that can can proc some insta-dd, which hits for roughly 2-3k dmg, insta-killing the aggro-holder ( or any pet if you try to pet-pull him). Well, at least that's what i remember from trying him, and those attempts were from pre-SC-patch, so maybe with maxed resist, good buffs and maybe baod a single fg might have good chances taking him down.

U

uncle_sal

Map4tehwin... Hi Harle and thx for the toy swords :) ashame i cant wield em :(

O

old.Laryssa

we once tried the prince with 2 fgs just4fun :)

his insta DD is really nasty - kills the tank at once as Harle said
:(

P

panos_gr

xm ok point is im redoing my sc and thinking of making it after this spear..i want sth that glows;/(it does yeah?:p) hope we wont have serious probs...and well cna probbably bring a fg pet pull specced;/
anyway neone knows a site which lists all the 1.64 jewelery? some really good jewelery with this version

S

Stallion-

model is like some df spear dunno wich one thou... purp color & purp glow :(

P

panos_gr

aye not bad:) at least better from the idiot look of the lvl 51 crafted atm;/...and dont think the new crafted spear ll be much cooler;/ tu:)

O

old.Garax

It looks really similar to the spear of victory that Balor drops.

O

old.Zarko

Or the spear from Marfach - same colors - something any spear dude from CBH would like to match his outfit...

S

spankya

He's easy to kill with 1fg. Go farm that Prince ;)

S

Stallion-

you tried him in 1.64? \o/

WOW easy peasy :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread