4Fins - list and getting on it.

F

Fiddley

I've been wondering. I am new to Hib and have spent quite a few hours in Cursed Forest at the 4fins spot. I've had list several times and I have a few suggestions or advice if you'd like..

1. When asking to be put on list, state your class, level and spec. (A nature quite doesnt cut it if the group needs a nurture druid to keep going).

2. Dont ask for your number every 5 minutes. Sure it's okay to check in every once in a while. Accidents happen, list gets rearranged so some people get in before others and your number might have changed. It may / may not be the current listholder rearranging things. - he could have gotten the list off someone else and dont know whether things have been rearranged or not.

3. Speak to the listholder yourself. If you feel that you've been treated badly, sort it with the listholder yourself, dont get 5 of your friends to /spam listholder with stupid questions or statements on your place on list.

4. Tell the listholder if you find another group. If you find somewhere else to exp, please let the listholder know. He's not a mind reader and can't tell when you wanna log or exp elsewhere. Cut down the list, cut down the downtime when looking for new people.

5. Give alt names. Nothing is more frustrating than looking for a person on the list - not finding him and being whined at later when spot is given away. If you play an alt or go afk and dont tell - you've had it coming.

All in all.. Its not always an easy job to be listholder. But /salute to the people that can keep their calm and talk it out with the listholder, ask politely and act within reason..

Oh - flame away, I know you want to.

E

Eltharion

corrupt i tell you...corrupt!!!11!1twevle!!one!!!

C

curou

Ok, since noone else will, nice idea tbh...or wait that wasent a flame..darn

Anyway, actually only wanted to say hi to you Animus :p Argyle here ^^

Been trying to catch you in game, but every time I ask in BOR, you are not online...when do you play? :p

P.S I Kraben also playing on hib/excal?

Try to throw a PM sometime, Chars listed in sig.

Ciao Bella ^^

C

corel

screw fins, try and get a Fomorian group outside TS instead, always 1-2 groups roaming and its alot more fun / better than fins

G

Glyph_mid

Its exp/time which rocks at fins, you dont need to get groups together or anything, you dont get some random spaniard in group who forgets to disband before he suicides etc. Id much rather go 4fins that tur suil or fomor, sure the exp is good the time you got a group there, but fins keep going forever and ever,

V

vintervargen

and you dont have to move when FSing xD

E

Event

Originally posted by censi
TS entrance region suxs.

I think they meant outside the entrance which rox for xp not inside the dungeon which is v.poor.

E

evial

Outside Ts is wery nice, but you need to start a grp and that is not wery easy. Afther we started with focus and pet pull many peps dont whant to sit and wait for 1-3 hours to get a grp together. So fins was wery nice for a lvl 44+ to get to lvl 50. Its corupted now tho as lvl 50s use it for pling there alts.

O

old.Isos

inside TS inst gimped at all....
its very good exp down there too, if you can handle the pop so to say =)

petpulling outside TS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fins

and moving around all the time helps keep you and the leechers awake

the only problem is that its hard to find a mana ment =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom