49's.. get questing!

G

g0ldenbone

With the release of SI I was glad to see that I didnt have to grind out my final level at some campspot. The quests you can do are fantastic xp!

Free the Rogue takes about 15 minutes if you make sure first that you dont have bad faction with the ogres. (worth almost a bubble)

Voices of the Dead takes probably about 30-45 minutes (although its probly impossible solo)

Lost treasure is ace fun and is again worth a bubble

48 epic is worth a fair bit too..

For me, its been one of the best new things about SI, and its made level 49 great fun!

Shame that malignant creatures quest seems to be broken.. thats another monster XP earner.

edit: Kind thanks to the members of Dragon Fighters for helping me attempt my epic last night.. Was close run but alas didnt quite come off. I'll be having another crack tonight hopefully and I'd greatly appreciate any help.. PM me after 6GMT if you're able (and willing of course!)

F

Flimgoblin

where does voices of the dead start out from?

(just the start npc ... no spoilers please :))

S

Sibanac

wearyall village in main building with vault up the lader.

Me (47 cabalist) and Goldenbone got our arse kicked by the mob first try tho, second time there was a cleric that helped us out.
The mob was blue con but imune to all magic and kapt teleporing us around and casting other nasty spells, he also had an insane amount of hp and constant spawn of blue adds

G

g0ldenbone

You might want to try wearyall mate :) (its 45+)

O

old.Ramas

What's bugged with Malignant Creatures? I had that on my list for tonight.

I do know you need to work up your faction with the village that gives the quest before you can start it. (by killing creatures in the area)

PS. Quests worth doing in an RPG!? The worrying thing is that this genuinely is a new thing in MMORPGs.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Ramas
What's bugged with Malignant Creatures? I had that on my list for tonight.

You cant get the quest, we where neutral and none of us got it from the npc

While i might have been a lvl or 2 too low we had a lvl 49 and a lvl 50 there aswell who didnt get it

F

Flimgoblin

hrm it's mentioned in 1.60B ... might be broken till then.

T

Tranquil-

I know, the quests give too much xp. I'm actually risking to ding since I HAVE to do the quests :(

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I know, the quests give too much xp. I'm actually risking to ding since I HAVE to do the quests :(

HEAVEN FORBID!!!

(Arindra might be having the same problems too :p )

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Malignant Creatures is totallly bugged and impossible to start. I spent all of Saturday night killing the undead and doing the kill tasks set by the other in habitants of Little Haven because they told me that by doing so I would be looked upon favourably by the village elders. ~sigh~ It would have been a good night for XP if it wasn't for the fact that I don't need XP anymore. :p

Right Now are gonna get such a blasting when they finally come back online. The bastads!

P

Pin

Originally posted by Sissyfoo

Right Now are gonna get such a blasting when they finally come back online. The bastads!

What's RightNow gotta do with anything? Bugged quest, fixed in 1.59 - so complaining to anyone anywhere won't do anything at all.

O

old.Ramas

I know, the quests give too much xp. I'm actually risking to ding

Damn right - 8 months I avoided turning 49.

5 minutes in SI and weird fanfares start going off all over the place. This is really not civilised behaviour.

On the subject of Malignant Creatures.

If we can't even get the quest I guess we call that 'quest not being available yet', rather than 'bugged'.

But either way, hurrrumpf. Killing yellow undead is something even I can do solo. (Though admittedly killing things with unspecced 1H weapons takes bloody hours)

T

tazzke

Why do i want SI even more now?

I DO want XP..I DO want to turn 50 with my damn scout ...I DO want to do all kind of quests

I DO....euhm...I WANT SI rrrrrr :p (and praying now it will be delivered at home when i go home after work...and registration won't take 3 days :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom