46 SM LF Xp Group

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
46 Supp spec SM, as title says looking for an xp group.

Ulrych

Fledgling Freddie
Urme, thanks was there this morning and got told I was too low :p
Managed to get into another group that was just starting though so this can be disregarded. Cheers for replying.

Evul, nice eh :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Ulrych said:
Urme, thanks was there this morning and got told I was too low :p
Managed to get into another group that was just starting though so this can be disregarded. Cheers for replying.

Evul, nice eh :p

You aint to low, problem is that meny lk's underestimate what 2 none 50 sm's can do compared to 1 50 with leech :)

Anyway i would think that your best choise is modernagrav aswell you just have to be patient :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Ralgedi Smurf said:
You aint to low, problem is that meny lk's underestimate what 2 none 50 sm's can do compared to 1 50 with leech :)

Another problem is the lack of sub-50 sm's, so when one sub-50 leaves, you risk the group has to split or you have to kick the other sub-50 sm, to make room for a 50+leech :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrye said:
Another problem is the lack of sub-50 sm's, so when one sub-50 leaves, you risk the group has to split or you have to kick the other sub-50 sm, to make room for a 50+leech :p

if the sm is 46 i would hardly think its so bad that the group have to split, mabey abit slower then with two lowbies or a 50 but not enough to disband group :)

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:

Major problem is u have people who have been powerlvld

DING 50 :)))
How do i get to svasud?????
wheres emain?
whats odinsgate?
where do i go to go to get hadrains wall?
Where is fens?
Where is Bledmeer?

Ive seen all those in /g /gu /as /b

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:
Major problem is u have people who have been powerlvld

DING 50 :)))
How do i get to svasud?????
wheres emain?
whats odinsgate?
where do i go to go to get hadrains wall?
Where is fens?
Where is Bledmeer?

Ive seen all those in /g /gu /as /b

Thats not just because they are PLed.. i have seen non PLed guys run around asking for directions, and it's all because they're too stupid to ALT+TAB (if != windowed mode) and browse the web for a freaking map.
I mean, there are lots of places i cant find. But im smart enough to find a map to get the approx location and then just /faceloc xxxx xxxx. :twak:

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Lorric said:
You still playing thel:)?

Hi Lorric! :) Yes I still play and Thel is still the original me. Thou I play my cute littul kobbie Elaih. But I'm not close to the powergaming hotdogeater I once were. :)

You play aswell right? Think I saw you in AB a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom