43 shadows epic bugged ? <FAO:GM's>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
is the epic bugged. Have searched the whole frontier for Delfina the named Twylleth Teg Ranger but to no avail. The location in your journal has indeed tegs there but not her. And im not the only one, 4 other people have also been looking for her to no avail. Maybe her spawn is bugged, she isnt at any of the teg camps either. If u see her plz post here the loc and dont kill her unless u need too thx

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
lo m8, i have seen and killed Delfina loads of times while levelling chars at the teg camp, just west of boldiam t4. saw her last only yesterday i think, repop has always been 15mins at the very most. she always pops on the south side of the camp (the side nearest to the knotted fellwood and cockatrice mobs on the hill)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i could rightnow it but thatll no doubt take ages, ill just take my chances that Xalin or Rquiel will be on tommorow hehe

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
knighthood said:
i could rightnow it but thatll no doubt take ages, ill just take my chances that Xalin or Rquiel will be on tommorow hehe

RightNow will get it fixed far faster than waiting around for a GM to be online. And a lot faster than waiting for this thread to get answered.

Or are we going on comments of: "oh I once heard someone say it once took ages to sort their rightnow when they forgot to include all the details and actually sent it to the subscription email" for our speed of response?

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
I Rightnow'd it last night ... is fixed now seems it got dragged to some hiding spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom