40G for anyone who...

M

Madonion Slicer

Can supply me with a full set of Plate armour above AF50, turned lvl29 last night and all my Vindi went green, so i need to find some new stuff. So if anyone is out there and has an old set of armour in there vault and wants to make a quick 40G then please let me know, i cant afford anymore than that.

Or if you can supply information on good armour drops that would be very nice aswell.

Thanks

E

Exiled

try /send someone called badjelly he deals with our guild armour and the like, im not sure he does plate but he will know someone who does

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks Exiled i will do.

Just been reading that Lyn Barfrog has some good armour drops, think i am a little low to be going to the barrows.

Anyone else out there with a nice set in there vault let me know thanks.

C

Chenuba

When you hit lvl 30, go to catacombs and kill Decurion. He'll drop a nice BP, AF 62. That's a lvl 30 onedrop you'll hate to miss...

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

At that level my full set of Mithril Chain Mail cost me 130g.

40g would indeed be a bargain :p

I

Insurrextion

barrows is ok for 29 if u have a group and stick to the first room ... but mobs in the first room only drop crappy worn stuff 80% qua :( if u have enough cash try to get player made adamantium/asterite which can last you thru the 30s ...

there is a one time drop in Catacombs at lvl 30 or 31 - just go kill a decurion, which gives u a nice AF62 breastplate ... deeper in barrows will get u better plate ranging from AF74 to AF92 i think ... hollow men in snowdonia drop AF78 plate too

M

Madonion Slicer

Oh i know that 40G is not all that much to some, but it is all i have and if someone has some old gear from when they were my lvl or crafting it anyway to get there lvl up, then this would do me a great service and would not be forgotten, i would find a way to repay them the service as i progress.

I would go to Cata but it is not itemized until 1.48 which is over a month away.

Well are ment to be one realm surley there is someone willing to help another out.

Thanks

P

Pfy

Originally posted by laughingboy
Oh i know that 40G is not all that much to some, but it is all i have and if someone has some old gear from when they were my lvl or crafting it anyway to get there lvl up, then this would do me a great service and would not be forgotten, i would find a way to repay them the service as i progress.

I would go to Cata but it is not itemized until 1.48 which is over a month away.

Well are ment to be one realm surley there is someone willing to help another out.

Thanks

I have an af52 Plate vest/arms/gloves I think ... was meant for a friend but no longer wants them. I'll check with the origional owner if it's ok and if so you can have them.

C

c0ngo

When you hit 30 Decurion is a one offf drop.

Doesn't matter that the Cat's aren't itemised yet.

Your 30 Epic gives some AF 60 Gaunts as well.

M

Madonion Slicer

Pfy that would be fantastic.

Thanks C0ngo will have to check that out then when i hit 30.

W

-Wedge-

I wonder if I was the original owner :p

Or does Pfy actually have friends in DAoC? :D

(now only you have to find a time that Pfy is actually online, get online more dude this way you'll never reach 40+)

M

Madonion Slicer

Anyone come across this Mob in Lyn Barfog called Bwgwl, it looks to drop a lot of plate.

Any ideas where it can be found?

E

Exiled

arent they them small annoying things that look like brownies ? i think they are wandering around it anywhere

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Icy
I wonder if I was the original owner :p

Or does Pfy actually have friends in DAoC? :D

(now only you have to find a time that Pfy is actually online, get online more dude this way you'll never reach 40+)

Aye, it was your gear ;D

I'll be on tonight prolly, had a busy weekend of drinking/suffering from hangovers ...

And yeah, I wanna try get to 39 sometime soon as I now have a full baleful set ;D

M

Madonion Slicer

Pfy i will be on from 5pm GMT onwards so i will try and contact you ever 30mins or so, thanks buddy i wont forget this.

O

old.BJ|Bored

Bwgwl are them silly skeletons i think

go to the tower of renegade guards in barf in head NW thro the trees n past mouth n ona bit and u should run thro a group of 10 of em

if the skellies are bwgwls ;) just dont run TOO far or ull hit the nasty high lvl mobs ;P

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks BJ

Hey your bored lvl50 would not have anythng laying around would he :D

O

old.Paranoid

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
arent they them small annoying things that look like brownies ? i think they are wandering around it anywhere

nah, thats buca

O

old.BJ|Bored

soz laughing anything i get i give to all the low lvl ppl i see around cots when i go RvR ;)

ive got about 5g atm ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

I know i tried you a couple of times but assumed you where not.

Hey if i can still have the armour, send me a quick email when you about to go on and i will meet you.

martin_j_russell@hotmail.com

I am pretty much always on after 7pm GMT til whenever.

Thanks

P

Pfy

Sure I plan to be on tonight, unless I'm dragged down the pub again :/

M

Madonion Slicer

Thank Pfy, see you tonight then roughly where do you want to meet and i will make sure Onion is near there, as i will probably play an alt til your in.

He is currently at Cornwall Station.

P

Pfy

Originally posted by laughingboy
Thank Pfy, see you tonight then roughly where do you want to meet and i will make sure Onion is near there, as i will probably play an alt til your in.

He is currently at Cornwall Station.

I'm at Pryd Bridge, but I'll come and meet you at Cornwall ... btw, if you're after something to do, you can kill lots of hunters and hopefully get a bow masters bracer ... ;]

I'll be on around 7pm, if I'm not on by like 20:30, I'll no doubt be in the pub ...

M

Madonion Slicer

Bow Master Bracer you say, will see what i can do

O

old.Organ-Grinder

from what i an remember bwygyls are little goblin things that live in a village next to the lake just up the river bank near the merchants "be carefull sometimes the merchants are AGGRESIVE" there is a named bwygyl there also thats aparantly drops a nice scout/mins/infil jewel . the bwgyls are further up the river . be carefull when u pull em cos ive pulled e before and the WHOLE vallage of em have chased me :) they look like small versions of those boogiemen in emain :)

M

Madonion Slicer

Found the Bwgwl last night deep in Llyn Barfog, next to the massive Cylops King, killed about 30 of the damn things and got nothing for my troubles, decided to leave but could not be bothered to run back, so i took a swing at the lvl60 Giants King, i missed and he did not............./release.

Hopefully meet Pfy tonight and my troubles will start to get sorted, i have no idea how you high lvl armsmen mange it, everything cost a bomb.

S

starblade

bwgl skellies

The bwgl skellies at llyn drop magical plate AF52. Comparable to mithril plate (normal or scaled) but the damn problem is that its soooooooo rare.

With the breastplate from catacombs and the gauntlets from the epic, try to find a few pieces (not actually most thrilling trip you can do but hey :) ) of that armor. You can get the rest crafted for your 40G I'm sure.

You can always contact Egidius, our master tailor. He knows his way around crafting and works together with armorcrafters to get you some good plate.

P

Pfy

I think the arms I have ar from the bwgyll thingys. Ancient armour?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom