400+ str, does something change?

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard that str only has half the affect, is that true? Or is it just mindless rumours, talkin about on a hero if it makes any difference?

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Amount of damage you get per Str after 400 gets lesser I think

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i have tried various set ups with Aug str and have found by far the best is aug str3 which will give you 39x. it doesnt really make much of a difference over 400 for the cost in RPs. the best really (for LW) is aug str 3 MoPain 3/4 if you want damage output.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
good all the way to 450str. wether its good value is another question, in todays rvr no tank can afford more than str3 tbh. i tried str5 pain5 for a while not long after NF arrived and it seemed to do what it said on the tin, damage on casters was especially sick :D

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i was once over 415,but in FG RVR other abilities are more important,i still have 399

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Got 449str with +5 at creation and aug str5, who is the shit? :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I've got 413 str, and I can't say I've noticed anything, be it good or bad. I'd say getting as much strength as possible is a good thing, even if it means getting half the points. I suppose you could test whether that's true by comparing the gained weaponskill per amount of strength below and over 400, as that should decrease aswell if the strength isn't as effective.

Eizo

Fledgling Freddie
i think its a matter of how much WS u got i got 408dex=2100+ WS on my ranger cus it makes it easyer to hit scouts when they take out there shield so if u get like 410 str u shud still have more WS then assasins after debuff so u can still own them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom