4 years of daoc

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
was looking around on fh and saw Knighthood's thread and thought i should do something similar.

I post it here on the RVR Discussions cause Daoc were/is and ever will be an rvr game for me with pve as an necessary evil.

looked through more than 2000 screenshots i made in all the years, copy pasted some together. Good and shit ones. Omg theres alot i have to apologies for if i look what i said and did, fh trolling even aint included. :)

Some short cuts

PS:

btw, there aint intresting threads going on here, so its something other, and maybe intresting if u guys make some copy/paste pic's of SS u made in all the years since u play.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hehe, cracked me up seeing some of the screenshots there. Seems you got greek aggro! Not sure what reason I had for emoting there but oh well, must be a few years ago way back in OF :). Also some amusing chat with Gilipichis, "gays arent allowed to play this game", lols. and Horner, Horner sends, "Untermensch".

Anywas, good luck with whatever you are doing now :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LOL, some class screenies and omg @ powaah, I had forgotten what a complete tool he was.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
It's like a collage of contradictiveness and breaking the rules!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
aye, but i doesnt want make same thread like u did already, so im looking for another way to get me message to the people. :)

PS:

hia Iorlas :)

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
gays aren't allowed to post things like this... if u know what i mean ;P

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Brought back a lot of memories, many of the mids there I used to group with in the Old Frontiers. And the duels at mpk, you caught a moment with Monty in one of his many duels there.

Back in those days when you (Matmardiagan) used to stand on the hill and shoot people passing by, and I was one of those unbuffed skalds (Kimkasper) who couldn't always decide wich direction to run at when getting shot. :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
rofl @ creator about gol stealther's ^^

I was correct tho!!!

ZeusBuffs said:
and yes u broke coc that's a bannable offense
mob con dose not matter read coc
and I have done already

Zeus said:
Toons
26+ x lvl50
12 x rr5+
14 x ml10
lmg in AlC WC AC

You might want to go back and re-read it because you seemed to miss a section..

coc said:
You are also not entitled to give, sell, lease, lend or exchange your account under any circumstances. No virtual object, character or currency in the game may be the object of a pecuniary transaction, under any form or circumstances. Any activity of this kind may result in the application of various sanctions, including termination of the account.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Hello matmardigan, u dont know me and if u still the same peep that started playing daoc with your stealer... te acordaras de un infil llamado Meves, saludos d su parte:)... GL irl bla bla bla

PS: sorry for the spaniard part

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Dre@d said:
Hello matmardigan, u dont know me and if u still the same peep that started playing daoc with your stealer... te acordaras de un infil llamado Meves, saludos d su parte:)... GL irl bla bla bla

PS: sorry for the spaniard part

Im the real one, but i never understood why some peeps think the real Matmardigan would be spanish?

What i did that some peeps thinks im Spanish?

Dorin said:
10 plats for the win
if u or anyone else meet this guy, tell him he shall pay his owe, u or anyone else can keep the money

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe remember u and me duoed alot at the start :drink:

And QQ at me being killed by Blazeh =)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
aye :)

was same like with wiro, two gimps playing together, [CHAT]inc arh uhhh arggg

/release

i miss the old times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom