4 days to go

N

-Nxs-

I really need to stop looking at movies and screenshots - i just want this game even more now.

L

-Lonewolf-

Your torturing yourself man

I can look no more it hurts to much

M

~Mobius~

Aye, I just keep myself busy, if you think about stuff it takes longer to arrive. :)

S

Sharma

Wonder if i can complete FFVII in 4 days with everything done...hmmmm.....fuck need to find my CDs. :doh:

M

~Mobius~

I just found ff7/8/9 - 7 and 8 no longer work. :(
And 9 looks really dated now. :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Its a travesty call the police and inform them your CD's have been sabotaged

M

~Mobius~

Console versions, I dont look after my discs properly. I want the pc versions now. :)

N

-Nxs-

Ill be on DAOC still i guess till my FFXI arrives - look me up not sure what alt ill be playing tho, told the guild last night i'll be leaving - sold some things left in the vault then handed over 35 plat towards the house fund :)

Looking at DAOC and the changes to come , i really think now is the time to leave

TOA is just another excuse to make people stronger, aslong as you buy the addon and spend more time leveling the whole buffbot aspect is getting worse now too.

O

old.tRoG

I'm beginning to suspect myself a bit obssessed - spent the last few days gawping at screenies and movies :D

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by old.tRoG
I'm beginning to suspect myself a bit obssessed - spent the last few days gawping at screenies and movies :D

Join the club :)

O

old.tRoG

The battle system looks rather good, with things blowing up everywhere.

N

-Nxs-

There are some things that worry me about FFXI

But as with all mmorpgs look at when they started and look at what they evolved to, im sure FFXI wont dissapoint like SWG did

O

old.tRoG

It better well not - They've had enough time to improve on it, and I want pure gameplaying bliss out of this game :p

X

xcpt

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I really need to stop looking at movies and screenshots - i just want this game even more now.

rofl yeh thats exactly how i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom