4 Darkness Rising Screens

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
This must be a very crappy game if they need 9 half naked women to make it look interesting xD

106_4.jpg

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hahaha xD

legion looked as badass as always on the screenie ;P

Gamah

Banned
Zebolt said:
This must be a very crappy game if they need 9 half naked women to make it look interesting xD

106_4.jpg

I thought I would let that game company borrow my women for a day..after all I am a kind gent :(

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me or does Tir na Nog look even more like Disney World in that screenie?

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

Givf more crap games ;)

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
RYL is crap, theres a free 7day trial if your interested. Basicly its hack 'n' slash with no context, lag, and poor gfx compared to the game's age. Its developed by chinese ppl(i think) which is obvious when reading quest info. Its kinda cool tho, reminds you a little of Yoda or something like that.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
And this from the same show that is concerned they need to appeal to female gamers to become a mass entertainment industry :confused:
Yep, same show. ;) Never been there, but it's actually kind of laughable to see such cheap tricks being employed like this.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Yep, same show. ;) Never been there, but it's actually kind of laughable to see such cheap tricks being employed like this.
Booth babes have been part of E3 basically since it started, don't think they're going to stop now.

Also it just me or does that horse (in the first screen) look kinda small for the plate clad knight on it?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

106_4.jpg

Third from the left gets my vote, she can come round my place and play with me anytime :wub:

:m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you asked any one of them about the game they would probably say fuck off you little geek

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if you asked any one of them about the game they would probably say fuck off you little geek

i like it when they talk dirty to me ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
well known fact that the quality of a game is inversely proportional to the number of boothbabes present at the stall.

shaark

Loyal Freddie
well seems DRS look very good we gone see if the engine of the game is optimized for the new GFX allso

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
well known fact that the quality of a game is inversely proportional to the number of boothbabes present at the stall.

While it's also known that the number of boothbabes is usually equal to their collective IQ :p

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Nah they're paid to give some empty reply like "it's a really great game". :p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Those screenshots have more of a cartoony feel. Legion looks like something out of a comic book, not necessarily a bad thing though.
Character models need another upgrade, they were ruined in Catacombs!

Zebolt said:

106_4.jpg

Spot the milf! :p

D

doomed hammer

Zebolt said:

106_4.jpg

Yummy, yummy.. *dreams*.. I'll take that who is standing on the middle with big muscles, cool spikes and how beatiful smile (guess he is a barber too because of the cool half-scissors).. but girl next to him standing left of him is god damn hungry scarecrow! *throws a cookie!*

:wanker:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Totally off topic(babe topic I mean :p) its actually lotsa screenies..not just 4 :p and they look bloody awesome...but its same ol same ol..throw fluff in our faces :D fix classes plz0r! :)

/Dracus

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Totally off topic(babe topic I mean its actually lotsa screenies..not just 4 and they look bloody awesome...but its same ol same ol..throw fluff in our faces :D fix classes plz0r! :)

/Dracus

i know what they can put on my face,

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
this topic has taken turn off the road into a forest and crashed into the sea.
Anyway... whats the deal with them boots?

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
whats the deal with them boots?

They're what is know as 'blockerboots' and were an essential fashion accessory for both men and women during the 1970's. They were brought to international attention by so-called 'glam rock' bands such as The Sweet, The Bay City Rollers, & Gary Glitter. Colour options were available in a huge range of variations of sparkly silver. Famous names to have worn blockerboots include Agnetha from ABBA, several Doctor Who aliens, and the special kid in my class at school. After the 70's, the boots disappeared and became the stuff of Myth. Rumour has it that some of them were even lost amongst the denizens of the Green Glades in ToA.The delightful ladies at E3 appear to be sporting a black leather variant of the standard blockerboot. One can only marvel at the sheer size of them tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom