4.25 pm, where the hell are the servers GOA?

M

mucking_fuppet

I'm really shocked to see the servers are still down, this just isn't the GOA I'd come to love and respect...

Please, GOA, let your dogs run your company for you, I'm sure they will do a better job.

And fanboys - piss off, GOA aren't going to give you extra gold for kissing their asses.

F

Flimgoblin

I'm sure posting whines on here will speed up the process.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

Cool :D

Hurry up ya lazy sluts!

T

thegreatest

Wait lets just STFU all and dont say anything about this stupid incident..if we all had STFU for 2 years well think we would be at patch 1.20 and we would only be able to play from 18pm till 22pm with 20 linkdeads every hour... :rolleyes:

E

edoa

haha

You must have missed the NOT extra gold sign :p

S

Silence

really would not surprise me if they ment 3 pm Paris time, tomoz :(

:m00: :m00: :sleeping: :sleeping: :m00: :m00:

<pretty? no?>

T

tripitaka

well said. - the whiners have nowt better to do tho, remember - No gym membership or Jazz mags.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by mucking_fuppet
this just isn't the GOA I'd come to love and respect...
Make the sarcasm a bit clearer next time, someone might think you actually like GOA.

And why do you care if the servers are up or down - youll be waiting for new passwords to be sent out regardless.

M

mucking_fuppet

I have a right to complain for a product that doesn't meet basic standards, same as everyone else - it's a shame some people can't grasp that. And if this password farce is true, I think we should all write nice, long emails to mythic informing them of the muppets in charge of European DAoC.

A

Axuk

Originally posted by mucking_fuppet
I have a right to complain for a product that doesn't meet basic standards, same as everyone else - it's a shame some people can't grasp that. And if this password farce is true, I think we should all write nice, long emails to mythic informing them of the muppets in charge of European DAoC.

Done mine already in the hope that Mythic find a competent company to act as licencee.

D

Daja

Originally posted by thegreatest
Wait lets just STFU all and dont say anything about this stupid incident..if we all had STFU for 2 years well think we would be at patch 1.20 and we would only be able to play from 18pm till 22pm with 20 linkdeads every hour... :rolleyes:

Yeah, cos you know what you're talking about...

T

thegreatest

Originally posted by Daja
Yeah, cos you know what you're talking about...

If you chose to STFU its your choice but I wont cause Im paying for it and at least I have right for some service and technical support if I need...I dont mind the game servers down for 6 hours heck even not if its down for 1 day you wont die if you dont play for 1 day but this just isnt the first time everyone has the idea that GOA just dont gives a f*ck about their customers..

R

rookiescot

Really I dont mind that the servers are down and they are having to change everyones passwords.......if thats what needs to be done then thats what needs to be done.
What I do find annoying is the lack of information from GOA.
They stated the servers would be up at 4...its 5:20 now and still no sign.
I would far rather they were honest and just said "Servers will be up as soon as possible" and gave us an occasional update on progress.
Personally I would like to see hackers placed in some medeval stocks somewhere .....that way when stuff like this happens you can go round there ans stick a pineapple up his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom