3FG Dragon Raid

V

vestax

electronic.gif

A

andyr00barb

I'm still perplexed about how you intend to actually kill the big guy. I was under the impression that you needed large numbers of people in order to get the full debuff effect. Are you hoping to be able to keep the theurgist pet spam going the entire duration of the fight?

Anyways, good luck to you guys!

Cheers..

C

cHodAX

Logged on, Theurg is parked at CS and cleric is on horse there now.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

how did it go? ppl still busy mellee'ing? did you die? did the dragon go below 50%? givz repots and screenshots..

Y

Yussef

Didn't go too well ^^ Will try again once he's nerfed.

G

granny

Good effort though. Nerf people casting outside melee range though, despite being told not to ten million times :p

E

ele

Don't think anyone did on that last attempt but he still aoe'd.

Guess we missed some minor detail, who knows, lets bash him again soon tho, we need to avenge our deaths!!:twak:

I

ilum

My suggestion for the next attempt is bring a friar in each grp with 47+ enhance for 24% heat resists - it beats the pallychant by 4%, and allows pallies to twist elemental ward last instead of having it pulsing, so a constant 34% heat resists instead of a 20% that pulses 30% 3/4 of the time-ish.

It just might be enough to have groups survive the AoE, if they are fully con buffed.

Also, ppl in the raid would benefit from avoidance of magic, a good RvR realm ability. I myself have AoM2, and I believe spending atleast the first point is a no-brainer.

By the way, does the dragon heat debuff? If it does, can't we just use some items to overcap heat resists on our gear?

D

Draylor

Yes, the dragons AOE has a debuff component. You can see this if you delve the spell when its cast on you.

Overcapping resists has no effect on debuffs - yet. It was mentioned in the past as something that could possibly change in the future.

I

ilum

Does this mean that the buffs / chant resists are completely negated, or do they still help? How strong is the debuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom