3FG Dragon Raid: Part 1. Thursday 20.00cet

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Xeanor
he has 50/42/39, normal spec

normal?

a normal spec for a warrior is 50/50/31 (if autotrained)

31 parry +rr9 +11 parry from items gives you 50 parry:
every point btw 1 and 50 adds you 0.5% chances to parry
every point up 50 add 0.1%,so a 39 parry spec it's totally a waste.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Cba to talk whit noobs

Post 50 gains to shield/parry continue to give 0.5% spec, so your comment means what? Bullshit :p

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
No. She autotrained EVERYTHING by training nothing during XPing. That way she got the maximum amount of training.. Hence she has more than the normal 50/50/28 that warriors usually enjoy.

If anything, she's not a gimp. All other warrios are, compared to her. ;P

Pretty crap at autotraining then since everyone can get 50 42 39 withouth any autotraining.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Yussef
Post 50 gains to shield/parry continue to give 0.5% spec, so your comment means what? Bullshit :p

sigh

O

old.Emma

Actually you will find that 50/42/39 gives better overall defense than 50/50/28.

50/50/31 again is slightly better but how many warriors level from 1-50 without speccing there 3 weapon lines ? unless there part of PBae group or getting powerlevel`d.. NON do.

Not only that but by going 50/42/39 i get excellent/good defense when using 1H+Shield or 2H.

J

Jiggs

the savage is gimp tho :D

i saw alot of 2hd savages on pryd, whats that about?

h2h is clearly superior in the long run..

/edit not trying to flame anyone just curious!

C

Cush

H2H is a bit silly sometimes.. Saw Pbuck in in emain last night and ended up hugging him a bit hard there a time :(

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Jiggs
the savage is gimp tho :D

i saw alot of 2hd savages on pryd, whats that about?

h2h is clearly superior in the long run..

/edit not trying to flame anyone just curious!

Depends if mele cap is 1.5 then 2h swings with that speed when grouped with aughealer. U know what u get from 2h savage ,h2h is risky but can be uber.

J

Jiggs

i think u missed the main points:

1. its much harder for a shield tank to guard against a h2h savge than a 2hd one..

2: with quad hits and using a kobold u are looking at 600+dmg at cap speed, with curently bugged quad rate its serious damage..

3: u can choose ur dmg type (thrust for clerics/mercs and slash for druids etc)

T

Tesla Monkor

I thought it was the 3x hits that was bugged (doesn't fire as often as it should). Single, double and quad hits are normal. Might be wrong though. Been a while since I read the Savage TL thingie.

Savages have been nerfed already. They used to be able to 'fire' off styles by imperfectly performing them. That's been removed in 1.60 or so.

O

old.Emma

its triple and quad hits that are currently fubar.

Trevanti the Savage TL is requesting for mythic to change it to something like

50/30/20/5 or something like that.

instead of the current system which is more like

60/20/5/15

The one he is requesting actual gives higher damage overtime due to more double/triple hits but less of the wtfomfgivebeenpwned quad hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom