36 stealth for an infiltrator.

K

knockout

im thiking that maybe 36 stealth is all that i need. RR4 + items will get me 50. what say you fellow infiltrators??

H

Herbal Remedy

36 seems umm real low why not spec higher and next patch u can respec it lower once u have rr4 and all the items :)

B

belth

36 is enough, 38 pretty much the upper limit unless you plan on jumping down from keep towers a lot... Respec lower when gained RR6 to free up some more points for DW, I'd say.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Assasin class are overpowered, scouts are underpowered..
Go for 20 stealth Knock, before Mythic also nerfes infs and makes them tanks like they did to scouts...
Regards, Glottis

B

belth

Stuff your nerf-cries where the sun doesn't shine, eg. with your scout :p

H

hotrat

imo scout is still strong, TS is very useful if someone tells u a fg of shadowblades is camping atk or amg. 3-4k rp easy :)

and in large battles its still hard to notice when your being shot at, and takes forever to run out of range, and no chance to deselect ur current target, wait till ur shot, use auto-target to /face QC <select a good anti-sniper spell>.

in general see hidden aint that bad, just really annoying when ur revealed in front of a zerg. or when 3-4 sb's all group up and gank u, but that happened before see hidden anyway.

Personally i love it when single sb's try to kill me, makes for a fun fight :)

O

old.LandShark

shadowblade is like the ideal target for a slash minstrel tho :p
just a shame the bastards run in packs these days.

Knockout: 35 is what i'd suggest, tbh. There's just no pointing having it any higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom