30-40 Smufers vs a FG of hibs

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
That was yesterday Friday,and we killed like 20-22.How is that posible?Btw are smufers trying to zerg every weeks?dont u prefer run as 1-2 FG???otherway gives 0 chance to win that :p.Its 1-10 tanks assisting,instant dead anything ofc.Anyway we killed 20-22 :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Maybe because we're blue con armsmen largely rolled that day, half of which where pissing about using Xbows instead of our polearms, where as your an opted and propably SC'd guild group with healers, CC and damage.

Just maybe.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Goto said:
That was yesterday Friday,and we killed like 20-22.How is that posible?

Because they have zero way to interupt you, have zero CC, and no speed or endurance to catch you, in theory you could kill them all by kiting and playing decent.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Staffzor said:
Because they have zero way to interupt you, have zero CC, and no speed or endurance to catch you, in theory you could kill them all by kiting and playing decent.

theory fails when the other albs playing normal classes have to leech from smurfs zerg

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
theory fails when the other albs playing normal classes have to leech from smurfs zerg

Well tbf to the albs, you guys are running an 8 man team (which currently is a little overkill for thid as I have not seen any other 8 man team in there yet) so they probably have to add to come anywhere near to killing you :p. There was no mention of adds in original topic either, but you should expect adds everywhere, especially as the death spam states position etc and not far to travel.

polza

Loyal Freddie
dno how u get 8 man group dno if they where yday but imo thats a fair counter to 40 smurfs but appart from that dno what screne ur looking at most ive ever ever seen is 7 and that was due to mids zergin place.

and i dont mean random adds turning up i mean no smurf peps just stickin to smurfs and following them everywhere ruining fun

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
WOW , your grp killed some smurfs? *hands out a diploma* wear it and be proud.

polza

Loyal Freddie
wow coldbeard didnt moan about somethin in this game *hands out a diploma* wear it and be proud........ no wait we r still waitin for that one =(

Kanim

Banned
Goto said:
That was yesterday Friday,and we killed like 20-22.How is that posible?Btw are smufers trying to zerg every weeks?dont u prefer run as 1-2 FG???otherway gives 0 chance to win that :p.Its 1-10 tanks assisting,instant dead anything ofc.Anyway we killed 20-22 :p

omg u r so skilled, they arent there to 'pwn', its a joke so why not stfu.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Goto said:
That was yesterday Friday,and we killed like 20-22.How is that posible?

if you couldnt work that out, maybe thid is as far as you should take it

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
how ANYONE can brag about BG killing.Especially against lvl 20 non sc:ed probably on their free armor armsmen killing.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
anyone elce ZzzZzzzzz with Smufs or is it just me......

sortof cant wate for the fad to pass!

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we're here to stay I rekcon :D The numbers may well dwindle but it'll eventually just be the hard core smurfers left lol ;)

:cheers:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
anyone elce ZzzZzzzzz with Smufs or is it just me......

sortof cant wate for the fad to pass!

I am, but as sock states above I doubt there will be that many that keep joining a fairly empty BGs, unless ofc clustering really improves BG population. If clustering does improve population enough then it wouldn't bother me that all them smurfs are there, but as it is now they just seem to scare off most things instantly.

Also from a very much selfish pov I can at least after clustering log in as mid and fight them, as currently playing Alb and being in the same realm means we outnumber everyone by loads 90% of the time :E.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
guess ill sit at hib bridge! just a bit fedup with it....
was fun the first time but ive lost the smiles now.

not tring to wreck your fun just stop inflicking it on us all

yes its sunday (and i am sat at work) ;/

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
lol when thid isfull of hib/mid zergs no1 complains...

GET RDY TO BE SMURFED...

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
griralith said:
lol when thid isfull of hib/mid zergs no1 complains...

GET RDY TO BE SMURFED...

I never seen it full of hib/mid zergs :S. If it was, I wouldn't complain :D

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Goto said:

most of the murfs are gimps m8, watched u and ur grp wipe the floor with em GJ imo :flame:

-----------
Rudman (thid)
Mellee (thid)

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:
most of the murfs are gimps m8, watched u and ur grp wipe the floor with em GJ imo :flame:

tbh 40 heroes Spear or LW,WITHOUT snare stile anytime if they assist they can kill anything in 1 swing so imo is not to be gimped,also what hapened was that a smufer snare you but another hit you without stile.Anyway I ask again where is the funn in run as 40 ppl,that only make most enemies scare and go EXP or play lvl 50 RvR.Only for take CK is good to be so many I think.Lord dead in 1 swing too :p.Imo try to get a fg running with a sorc and 7 armsman,that looks better. /hugs

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
polza said:
wow coldbeard didnt moan about somethin in this game *hands out a diploma* wear it and be proud........ no wait we r still waitin for that one =(

Feel free to point out all the times i "moan about somethin in this game"..

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
I never seen it full of hib/mid zergs :S. If it was, I wouldn't complain :D

Well im not talking 40 ppl.... but i have on several occasions been ganked by 2gf's either mid or hibs and plenty of times both realms mixed up against albs..

Blad0r

Fledgling Freddie
How bout stop being serious about a fun game, delete one of your level50's and have some fun.

Oh and to that fg of hibs, SMURF YOU (CC 2 Healers) where could we go and what could we do, u mezz the smurfs some smurfs get away if lucky 2 healers bleh.... isnt this meant to be taken to the frontiers?

Good game Lemmings... MIDS GET YOUR ARSE IN GEAR U MOANING FECKS, and make ure foooooooooooooooooon bg guild.

Gotta Smurf em all!

Twat Smurf (or now known as That Smurf curse those GoA folk)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
1st of all, take the challenge up instead of complaining because things aint like you want everyday. ;)
If we look at the last month or more the only time albs are more than mids is when smurfs are there, else we are allways outnumbered.

Its sad when some ppl try to make something fun and ppl just complain over 1 rps here and there, we are talking 1 day for 2-3 hours out of the whole week. And afaik we where 3 fgs friday, that amounts to 24 smurfs, not 30 or 40.
And yes with even a ½decent group you can prolly wipe them all, its not like armsmen are overpowered. *lol* specially Inconnu ones. We are trying to have fun, I pay my game, so I wanna have fun by doing what I want.
I suggest you do the same, whatever that is. Making warlocks or whatever.

When I meet the warlock zerg camping a keep or whatever I usually just leaves. Uber range, uber damage, safe in keep. Dont wanna fight that, no fun. But thats my choice, I'm not gonna go here comnplain over it.

Ofc. if your fun in the game is coming here complaining, then again its your choice. ppl have different kinds of fun. :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Baldrian said:
Ofc. if your fun in the game is coming here complaining, then again its your choice. ppl have different kinds of fun. :)

Damn right - all good fun; I shall be recruiting more lemmings and this time not nerfing my pc by trying to stick a wrong voltage gfx card on my mobo rofl, which meant I couldn't make it last Friday.

LEMMINGS UNITE! LET THEM NOT SMURF AWAY, OR LET US BE SMURFED!

In fairness Dukat, most of us aren't 24'd sc'd etc for it, I'm certainly not wasting any cash on it - basic stuff at lvl 20 ftw :) And we're definitley not a guild group either - Hope to see you on the field of battle - I must /hug every smurf......BEFORE I SMITE THEM DOWN!! :m00:

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Omegah said:

-----------
Rudman (thid)
Mellee (thid)

you just dont get it do ya? :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom