3 way realmwar

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
too many luris
]

haha, and u mid/albs still pick out the elfs first to kill ;x

yeah i ve never seen this many hibs out.. 280 hibs online (non anon 50 not in rvr area:p)

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
ye, about time they lost the underpop bonus too imho....
or is it in till all are rr12? lol

sux ass imo... 26 on dc t3, 20+ albs inside... took exactly 4 mins to take door down and kill all albs and retake.....

wish mids / albs could do it that fast.... or at all tbh...

anyway.... boycotting rvr till underpop bonus gone.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Reports of near 90-100 hibs near Crim.. lol.
Were like 40 albs max in all RvR zones.. guess it's back to excal because I seriously cba with this, might start to get old but underpopulated my ass.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
the "famouse" ERAS-berk-Beno status is not viable in hib, like 80 % of players will instant port to DC to get action.

so maybe try odins or come back to hw :/

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure I understand retaking of Dun Bolg from mids ...

It was a good area for all the realms to RVR in.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Andri, poke me if you need company on Excal. Fighting a realm that has 3x or 4x the numbers is getting tiresome.

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Not sure I understand retaking of Dun Bolg from mids ...

It was a good area for all the realms to RVR in.

Not sure why that happend either, was exelent fun for all 3 realms when we could all port there.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
the "famouse" ERAS-berk-Beno status is not viable in hib, like 80 % of players will instant port to DC to get action.

Albs just wont RvR then.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

Lol typical fucking reply from Xxcalibur. OLOL MATES WE CANT HAVE YOU SO CLOSE TO OUR RELICS! LETS MOVE ZONES AGAIN!

Get a grip man.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
Andri, poke me if you need company on Excal. Fighting a realm that has 3x or 4x the numbers is getting tiresome.

Thought that was the suituation on Excal with albs zerged everything?

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

i would PvE the keeps back in mid if Hibs and albs got some, cos the event last friday show that hibs cant bee trusted with keeps like that!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoyed RvR today. Like it better to fight over in hibland. Too bad the hibs arent much of a host.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
i would PvE the keeps back in mid if Hibs and albs got some, cos the event last friday show that hibs cant bee trusted with keeps like that!
/agree

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
so true

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Lol typical fucking reply from Xxcalibur. OLOL MATES WE CANT HAVE YOU SO CLOSE TO OUR RELICS! LETS MOVE ZONES AGAIN!

Get a grip man.
hihi xD

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Aww it is because the albsies haven't got anywhere to run to if they RvR in midland :wanker:
Well, hibs got everything, relic, radarboi bard :wanker:

And tell me where could we run in hibland radarboi? :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im not bothered by the rps, its the bps that bothers me.

Like Albion was struggling to find claimers when I quit playing whilst hibs can bring on thier bbs for a night, stick them in a fg and then claim a keep/tower on level 10 for months

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well we all agree on that...

Megarevs said:

Can only agree with the previous speaker!:)

Thadius said:
Im not bothered by the rps, its the bps that bothers me.

Like Albion was struggling to find claimers when I quit playing whilst hibs can bring on thier bbs for a night, stick them in a fg and then claim a keep/tower on level 10 for months

Yes the underpopulated reduced cost of keep claims is just rediculous. Mids have been struggling badly with smaller guilds bps for a long time now. There is a reason why half of mid is unclaimed.

/Charmangle

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
but on the other hand giving hibs all relics might show GoA that Hibs arent underpopulated :p even tho i doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom