3 way realmwar

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Well, hibs got everything, relic, radarboi bard :wanker:

And tell me where could we run in hibland radarboi? :p
Y'know it's pretty lame people still go on about that, i don't use it. And until you find the proof that i do then, mentioning it isn't worth the hassle. After we got crim back all action pointed to mid, was some nice action fg vs fg there , hopefully keeping it that way :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Im not bothered by the rps, its the bps that bothers me.

Like Albion was struggling to find claimers when I quit playing whilst hibs can bring on thier bbs for a night, stick them in a fg and then claim a keep/tower on level 10 for months

And the reason you dont get any decent RP's (and thus BP) is that you try to stick a buffbot in a FG and then loose all fights coz buffbot in a group sucks hard.

Ironically Crim was in no-time high level (red-con) when Albion claimed. Makes you wonder how the realm Albion suffers from BP-shortage when they can claim an enemy keep in no time to level 9.

Anyhow you're welcome to keep Crim if you want to; I dont care. Easiest RP's in weeks for me; insta-action with 3 red resists; lots of friendly adds for once and a tower/keep to flee too when it gets too hot under your feet. Easymode2K5 which Albs had @ Beno for a few weeks and Mids @ Berk for months.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Thought that was the suituation on Excal with albs zerged everything?

Atleast fighting 3 times your own number when your in the most OP realm ain't that hard.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
280 ?!??!??

and your still classes as underpop?? we had 220 at most tonight and we had an ml9 raid on.....so that attracts more

nerf :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
And the reason you dont get any decent RP's (and thus BP) is that you try to stick a buffbot in a FG and then loose all fights coz buffbot in a group sucks hard.

Not when grouped with a shroom bot farming rps/bps

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Y'know it's pretty lame people still go on about that, i don't use it. And until you find the proof that i do then, mentioning it isn't worth the hassle. After we got crim back all action pointed to mid, was some nice action fg vs fg there , hopefully keeping it that way :)
you admit to using radar on another server then you honestly think people wount say anything about it ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
you admit to using radar on another server then you honestly think people wount say anything about it ?

Like if Michael Jackson played with a minor in the past, whats gonna stop people accusing him again?

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
such qq about hibs underpopulated, check this then :|

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/generalstats.php?server=Prydwen&realm=

hibs have just 25% of active 50's, yet are earning 39% of the arpee xD
Aye, strange that. Not saying that Hibs are better at RvR, still some good groups running around from Mid (Mael) and Alb (Random PE groups 4tw!) but there is still alot more active high RR Hib groups running, and even though I'm gonna get flamed, Albs are still too caught up in the stealther craze, Mids too caught up in the fotm Whorelock/foty BD craze and both realms could do with a few more active balanced groups.

Yeah, I know Mid have it hard with the whole PvE/ML thing, but Alb certainly has no such excuse with Theurgists in the realm.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
And tell me where could we run in hibland radarboi? :p

Time to move on and grow up now tbh. You and everyone else getting tiresome. Id not run with him if he used radar - what he said and did/might have done in the past has no bearing on his - or my - state of play.

Accusing him is accusing me and the grp i run in. Thats challenging my integrity, which tbh i take offense to. You wanna accuse me of cheating then lad, you better damn well provide some rock hard solid fucking evidence of that, because i don't take kindly to it, and the more crap you and others post the more pissed off im getting.

Go on kids - post evidence of me cheating . . ever . . .you can't its never happened it never will.

Get over it before my respect for you all completely vanishes.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:
Accusing him is accusing me and the grp i run in. Thats challenging my integrity, which tbh i take offense to. You wanna accuse me of cheating then lad, you better damn well provide some rock hard solid fucking evidence of that, because i don't take kindly to it, and the more crap you and others post the more pissed off im getting.

If you get this wound up over posts on FH i suggest you stop reading. It is FH..the tabloid under the DAOC forums. and tbh Penlid was so stupid to say it himself and actually cheat(ed?) so now suffers.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
If you get this wound up over posts on FH i suggest you stop reading. It is FH..the tabloid under the DAOC forums. and tbh Penlid was so stupid to say it himself and actually cheat(ed?) so now suffers.

Orinigally no - but this ongoing saga is now out of order. Its about time it stopped and about time others grew up and stopped trying to target an individual for the sake of nothing better to do. Make ya point thats fine - pressing it and pressing it when it should by now be clear to all that what he said and what his style of play are - are tbh 2 different things.

Why feel the need to press it consistently on one individual ? makes em feel superior ?? kk ill accept this and shush now - ill allow them their low lvl of maturity and childish behaviour.

have fun kids.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly every thread that is created here in FH recently degenerates into 1 of 2 things.

A whine about Hib saying you have OP classes or you are not under-populated so we are not gonna RvR anymore or more recently a personal attack on Penlid. Not sure what either really adds or how either makes anyone feel good.

Fact is that a high percentage of hibs RvR - we have lower overall numbers but possibly more out in the frontiers. When an alb or a mid comes here and sees his fellow realm mates moaning and saying we are never going to RvR again it does not exactly instill any confidence or make them want to RvR. So in a way you are making things hard for yourself.

Everyone thought that hib would be steamrollered in NF but with leadership and determination that has not happened. I am sure you could argue to certain advantages which helped hib but I would imagine even without them they would have still made a sustained effort.

As for each realm holding one keep in the same zone to make easier RvR - my view is it makes it easier (i.e. you can port) but not better. Not better because all it does is concentrate the RvR into even less fixed points than we have already. Some may like this, some not, personally I prefer to have variety so for me such 'unwritten agreements' are only effective for a short time.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:
Time to move on and grow up now tbh. You and everyone else getting tiresome. Id not run with him if he used radar - what he said and did/might have done in the past has no bearing on his - or my - state of play.

Accusing him is accusing me and the grp i run in. Thats challenging my integrity, which tbh i take offense to.
1st Havent told him before :p
2nd He "hurted" my realm, not just an individual with his "rude" words :p

Caylan Raal said:
You wanna accuse me of cheating then lad, you better damn well provide some rock hard solid fucking evidence of that, because i don't take kindly to it, and the more crap you and others post the more pissed off im getting.
The only answer what I can provide you is a quote from Septina: röffel.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
I can only talk on the behalf of midgard but i think the easy pve is one reason hib
can be out in rvr much more than mid.

While mid need a zerg and as the servers are unrelible ppl go ld and raid will be a all night event.
More hibs will prolly be high ml than mids (this is NOT FACTS just what i think).Then hib have more
time for rvr and higher ML.I dont think GoA will ever change the underpopulation thingy as long
as Hibs actually are less ppl playing. Dont think whining on FH will help. When there actually are no
bigger ml raids i think mid should be able to get about the same nr as hibs..
--------------------------------------------------
Why is it ok to call warlocks for whorelock .. OP yes.. nerfed soon yes..
Baseline stunn/sorcs/banshee.. OP yes .. nerfed soon.. nope.. I have to live with it and whine here wont
help so i dont (trying to make a point here not whine,, and yes warlock needed a fix)

I can understand when ppl whine here if ppl Bugabusing but what you should do is report it to right now.

-----------------------------------------------
--Dont whine ,gather your forces and hit back!!--
-----------------------------------------------

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:

Go on kids - post evidence of me cheating . . ever . . .you can't its never happened it never will.

Get over it before my respect for you all completely vanishes.

How would you know if he was using radar tbh .
If he was smart about it and didnt say anything to you ,unless you were sitting next to him watching his screen ,you would otherwise just think he was a good driver....calm down m8 and take a pill tbh .

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:

Get over it before my respect for you all completely vanishes

---

Orinigally no - but this ongoing saga is now out of order. Its about time it stopped and about time others grew up and stopped trying to target an individual for the sake of nothing better to do. Make ya point thats fine - pressing it and pressing it when it should by now be clear to all that what he said and what his style of play are - are tbh 2 different things.

Why feel the need to press it consistently on one individual ? makes em feel superior ?? kk ill accept this and shush now - ill allow them their low lvl of maturity and childish behaviour.

have fun kids.

You do know its a well known fact, posters who repeatedly tell others; 'Grow up/Mature kiddo!' Are usually quite young themselves.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Lokir said:
Why is it ok to call warlocks for whorelock .. OP yes.. nerfed soon yes..
Baseline stunn/sorcs/banshee.. OP yes .. nerfed soon.. nope.. I have to live with it and whine here wont
help so i dont (trying to make a point here not whine,, and yes warlock needed a fix)

Simple reason: You can heal against one hib nuker or a sorc and they can easily be interrupted. You cannot heal against one warlock unless you have DI up and you cannot interrupt them. Will the nerf change that for the better? Perhaps, but it's unlikely. They should have thought about it a bit more to make the nerf reasonable.

Call me what you like, I don't mind. I very much doubt that naming this piece of crap whorelock changed anything considering the nerf.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
Simple reason: You can heal against one hib nuker or a sorc and they can easily be interrupted. You cannot heal against one warlock unless you have DI up and you cannot interrupt them. Will the nerf change that for the better? Perhaps, but it's unlikely. They should have thought about it a bit more to make the nerf reasonable.

Call me what you like, I don't mind. I very much doubt that naming this piece of crap whorelock changed anything considering the nerf.

Yup. Things will remain the same.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
You do know its a well known fact, posters who repeatedly tell others; 'Grow up/Mature kiddo!' Are usually quite young themselves.

Read the posts, see where im coming from, most will see a valid reasoning for stating my perceptions on others' level of conduct. Trying to take a swipe at me for telling others to grow up ? Obvious point you trying to make is way off the mark, and antagonisitic. <shrugs> kinda not caring anymore tbh. Doubt ill reply on this thread again.

Ive made my point about penlid - others have made theirs - This my last attempt to ask people to let it go. No point in making yet another argument over it. . . .

Gahn

Resident Freddy
CstasY said:

U do know it's a well known fact that posters who pick up irrilevant things from posts are Trolls? ^^

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U do know it's a well known fact that posters who pick up irrilevant things from posts are Trolls? ^^
Trolls are cute :( I will pick up irrelevant things since now to become one! :D

The love is mutual Xxcal ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
nangoi said:
How would you know if he was using radar tbh .
If he was smart about it and didnt say anything to you ,unless you were sitting next to him watching his screen ,you would otherwise just think he was a good driver....calm down m8 and take a pill tbh .
No, theres a difference between a good driver, and one with a clip range of aroud 6k+...
Stealther info can help but its never completely precise, nor is deathspam info usually.

Not pointing fingers at anyone mentioned/involved - cba to flog a dead horse...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Reports of near 90-100 hibs near Crim.. lol.
Were like 40 albs max in all RvR zones.. guess it's back to excal because I seriously cba with this, might start to get old but underpopulated my ass.
Guardspam peaked at 79 on crim alone, and 2fg hibs had logged by then from the lag.
Its getting old finding 2fg hibs running alongside each other everywhere in the peak zones. We have a savant-breon zerg add on us near between crim Ck and cru tower while fighting a hib rvr guild.The i got screenshot shows about 4-5fg, and our fg when the fight ended...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom