3 servers open... not alphabetical.

I

inqy

woohoo excal!!!!!!

just in time for lunchtime break at work :D

:clap:

S

SFXman

DAMNIT they stopped at those 5 servers :)
I want Prydwen! I want Prydwen!

D

DeSlisser

Seen it now SFXman, was a way for a few... when i check 4 more open..

shame no pryd yet..

Ah what the heck will go lvl my SZ lv 18.

O

old.Zorewin

YAH GIVE US prydwen :D

bleh hate waiting
still good job on the patching thingy goa

O

old.Faye Arwen

haha, gotta love Vittra :D

Nidstang all the way baby

T

Tirin

How long do u reckon itll be till they open the other servers?

S

SFXman

Very strange how suddenly 4 more came up in a matter of seconds then the "opening streak" just stopped. Maybe they are waiting another hour like they did after the first came up to see if they stay up... but I am just guessing.

O

old.Vittra

Originally posted by SFXman

Summer vacation, last year of high school next year, what can you do :)

Get a summer-job then fgs... ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by SFXman
Very strange how suddenly 4 more came up in a matter of seconds then the "opening streak" just stopped. Maybe they are waiting another hour like they did after the first came up to see if they stay up... but I am just guessing.

Maybe they had 4 teams working on them? :)

S

SFXman

I didn't feel like it!

Well... actually I applied for loads of them but DAMN I have had the worst luck with jobs this summer, I am freaking serious :(
Too bad I get my driver's licence in December, since I would've got a job if I had one... another job got screwed because the person that was going to offer it went of summer vacation, then in the rest I just didn't get chosen.

O

old.Lianuchta

If you talk as much in RL as you do on the boards, you should start selling stuff door to door. People will buy stuff of you just to shut you up :p

F

Flimgoblin

I wonder if SFXman has problems with the one post per twenty second limit...

I know I did earlier ;)

But I'm not quite so talkative normally :)

trying to keep the poor lad amused today.. need replies to keep him from going spare.

S

SFXman

Yes I occasionally get that one post per 20 sec stuff, quite annoying actually.

O

old.Vittra

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
If you talk as much in RL as you do on the boards, you should start selling stuff door to door. People will buy stuff of you just to shut you up :p

SFX knocks on a customers door:

"Hello, my name is SFX and im selling this astonishing product called Potato-Count XL. What it does is that it counts...yada yada yada..."

*1 hour later*

"...and If you buy now Ill reduce 20% of the price, right off. So what do you say?"

Enraged customer:

"Just hand me the damn thing and get the heck out of here!"

*Throws the cash at SFX*

S

SFXman

Damn, good business. Although in RL I get pissed off when someone talks to much, strange isn't it.

A

Amanita

"Hello, my name is SFX and im selling this astonishing product called Potato-Count XL. What it does is that it counts...yada yada yada..."

You have some pretty cruel parents there SFX... What a name to have to use in real life...

:p

S

SFXman

Maybe I farted much as a child, who really knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom