3 respecs != 2 respecs

K

klavrynd

Correction of the realm respec bug. Regarding the latter, some details : this "free" respect only concerns 6 classes (Armsman, Berserker, Warrior, Hero, Mercenary, Blademaster), and is only given to these characters if they don't have a realm respec available currently. That means that if your character already has the possibility to do a realm respec before tomorrow's patch, he will not get another one. He will keep the one he already had, that's all.

i could bring it up to understand that the extra respec didnt stack up with the 2 base ones you get, but only getting an extra respec if you had none left is pure bollocks if you don't mind my saying.

comments?

O

old.LandShark

I am in total agreement but wtf can you do?
Well, was about to say 'Mythic made the decision, GOA can't unmake it' but past history shows us that GOA CAN fiddle with respecs etc.
/me still resents getting 8 RA respecs then suddenly being told I had used my '2' realm ability respecs, and being stuck with AoM5.
Bah.
:p

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by klavrynd

i could bring it up to understand that the extra respec didnt stack up with the 2 base ones you get, but only getting an extra respec if you had none left is pure bollocks if you don't mind my saying.

comments?

Well you should only be using a respec if you absolutely have to, so seems fine to me - if you want unending respecs then wait for the right patch then go farm the Dragon :D

J

j000 d000d

dragon drops 25 skill respecs 25 realm respecs

N

-Nxs-

Urm, this is the same statement (more or less) than when we had 1.52.

You are not getting a respec, but you are getting respect

Nice one GOA about time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom