3 Hunter Questions

Fester

Fledgling Freddie
1) How does Beast Lore work? I left click it get the blue glowy cursor, then nothing happens !

2) I'm level 25 and just purchased numerous things including armour and resistances etc for my cat pet, but but they don't appear anywhere in any menu for me to teach him. Any suggestions please ?

3) I've read on some forums that people have "stables" of pets, but whenever I try to tame another animal, it says that I have "too many pets already" although I only have the 1! Help please? :confused:

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Beast lore you need to target a beast type mob while casting and it tells you the animals resistances/hp/armour (last I remember).

You want to be looking in your general tab for the beast training icon looks like a catapult), click on that and the beast training window should pop up.

As for stables, you need to speak to a stable master (they can sometimes be found nearby inns or hunter trainers), you purchase slot in which you can place your current pet, once that's done the pet is effectively stabled, allowing you to go tame a different pet. The pets can then be used interchangably when you speak to the stable master again (this could be any, think of them as the inventory boxes in Resident evil)

Hope this helps :)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
1. if u beast lore a beast ull see some info in the tooltip

2. beast training skill, u can find them at abilities tab (P default hotkey)

3. u can buy stable space so u can store them in there, u cant tame a new pet if u have one 'active' meaning not in a stable

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
For some reason i always have to use beast lore twice on a beast to see any stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom