What is this fluffy cat about to say or do? :D

31405_bollekatwang.jpg

O

old.Gombur Glodson

enough with the pictures already!
And sicko, you said I spammed?

S

slapmesilly..

c'mon, the cat's funny... it's a FUNNY CAT!!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

no, and you're the worst spammer ever!

S

slapmesilly..

I'm not!

Now run, before I'll chase you all over the hibernian golfcourt with my imaginary sword and size 20 helmet!

mlscelticfesthelmet071099.gif

:p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

ha... ha.... ha
no stop you're killing me with your pictures and the funny text you post to it.
Honestly you give good honest spammers a bad name.
You have know been rated M for Moron!

S

SFXman

First of all, rofl... seen it before but cats rule and this is just too funny :)

My guesses:
1. I just can't swallow it! Goddamn lurikeens are way too grassy. *about to barf*
2. Try guess what's in my mouth. It's small, runs on two legs and can be hilarious in large numbers.
3. Did you know that your mouth will absorb alcohol if you keep it in there long enough.

O

old.tRoG

i think the cat is about to barf all over you slapmesilly.

you win teh pwice for pissing off the k1ng this week.

I IS ANGRY AND HAVE CONSUMED WAY TOO MUCH ALCOHOL FOR ME TO HAVE A RATIONAL CONVERSATIONG BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO START TYPING UN-PROPERLY!

ph34r m3h.

S

SFXman

Damn, must get myself on some beer soon.... crap.... like two more days and then!

O

old.tRoG

how old are you? someone in-game told me they drank and did drugs the other day (theyre 15) - i gave them a fatherly type lecture and ended up making them all sorry like.

damn i rulez.

trog teh viligante type person.

H

Hjod

The cat is preparing to sing Star Sprangeld Banner in an high C-tone I think......

And slapmesilly please stop spamming with you pictures, my 56k is crying in pain so plz

O

old.tRoG

my god what was i saying last night? i just read all my posts.. all the things i said sounded so 'right' at the time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom