3 days to go !

N

-Nxs-

Soooooooooo excited, Tried playing DAOC last night just ended up PL'ing my brothers infil in barrows - tried yahoo games, finished cleaning my room and theres still 3 days left to go

<pulls his hair out>

M

~Mobius~

Yeah, whats even worse is that I have a week off college, so I'll just be sitting around the house and time willl go 10 times slower than usual, then once the game arrives the rest of the holiday will fly by I bet. :(

E

ECA

Dont forget it wont arrive tuesday, thats when it will be shipped, so it wont arrive until thursday or friday at the earliest.

N

-Nxs-

Nah im flying over to the USA on tuesday with work - so will pick up a copy then - back on wednesday

<yeahh right - i wish> hehe

O

old.tRoG

I've completed Max Payne twice, played an unholy amount of Ultima Online, spanked some booty in NwN, tidied the entire house, and browsed the forums about three times as much as usual.

Help meh!

O

old.tRoG

You'll go blind! Hair will grow on your palms! Lightening will hit you!

S

Silent Shadow

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Yeah, whats even worse is that I have a week off college, so I'll just be sitting around the house and time willl go 10 times slower than usual, then once the game arrives the rest of the holiday will fly by I bet. :(

Same situation as me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom