3.9 Catalyst

B

Big G

Yeah read that on Anandtech, gonna give it a week or so to see what benchies are like with 'em. Looks like game compatiblity updates mostly.

You tried them yet Throddy?

G

T

throdgrain

No i havent , Im on 3.8 at the moment.
They have crashed during the CoD demo, and when I exit BF1942 sometimes i cant see the exit button becuase the graphics are all corrupted.
The answer appears to lie in the shape of 3.7, from what i have read.

A

adams901

I heard Omega Drivers were coming out soon, might wait for those instead.

T

throdgrain

Heh yeah, he posts someone elses information, on another website, after ive posted, then sticks his tongue out to tell me how clever he is.
YOU GO GIRL !

X

Xavier

Originally posted by throdgrain
Heh yeah, he posts someone elses information, on another website, after ive posted, then sticks his tongue out to tell me how clever he is.
YOU GO GIRL !

/looks at forum title

/looks at the date of the news post vs throddies thread

sounds like someone should check TechNation more often :)

:rolleyes:

the news article points out they've still not fixed BF1942 either

:eek:

T

throdgrain

:) I thought that was an Anandtech link, partial apologies.
I never check technation to be honest though, so there you go ! If I want to get the latest driver for something, I use Barrysworld forums, go to the Hardware forum and look at the thread called "Latest drivers" , and check there.
As the "Latest drivers " thread hadnt been updated, I thought Id post and let people know.
But fuck it, I wont bother again :/

D

Deadmanwalking

Leave the fecking badger alone, he did it to help people who also dont check technation.

Anyway its free advertising !!!

B

Big G

I never check technation to be honest though, so there you go ! If I want to get the latest driver for something, I use Barrysworld forums, go to the Hardware forum and look at the thread called "Latest drivers" , and check there.
As the "Latest drivers " thread hadnt been updated, I thought Id post and let people know.

:fluffle:

W

Wij

I didn't realise there was a problem with DAoC. Not tried it since I got me Radeon :/

X

Xavier

So that more people can look after it, the Driver and Utilities thread is soon to disappear here, instead becoming a link to a section at TechNation - if biffy agrees we'll also be providing local mirrors of all the latest files, wherever possible :)

Oh and throddeh - sorry mate, didn't mean to sound like i was having a go.

Xav

D

Durzel

Where's ATI OVERDRIVE in 3.9? It apparently appeared in 3.8 but I'm damned if I can see it in 3.9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom