<3 <3 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! <3 <3

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Drummer said:
'shy

is you're avatar an example of Neurotransmitters , or did I study Biology too much? :>

It's my brain :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Valentine's will be a day late for me.... due to business on both sides. God's way of telling me to get a decent present I guess.

Mwahhahaha :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
TeaSpoon said:
I can't be arsed to go into it. Lets just say, she had a nice day, and happily dissmissed me after I had finished pampering her.

:mad: *hugs*

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Shes now gone back to her ex boyfriend, whos 10 years older than her, and she broke up with him because he couldn't be arsed to talk to her in 2 weeks.

He didn't even try to contact her about or on valentines.

Women are stupid :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
Shes now gone back to her ex boyfriend, whos 10 years older than her, and she broke up with him because he couldn't be arsed to talk to her in 2 weeks.

He didn't even try to contact her about or on valentines.

Women are stupid :p

Men do stupid things like that as well. Shame we can't bitch slap them back to reality. Fookin' laws on GBH need to be changed!!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Me and my girlfriend almost broke up yesterday. We were like one word away from breaking up. But all is good we havent broken up :clap:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
He got away with only a hard slap and a kick in the shin. Therefore it was good.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Bought my GF a devil teddy thing (teddys=browny points!), teh Black Eyed Peas and No Doubt CD's (which i wanted anyway and prompty copied shhhh) and then i bought my ex-wife a card and rose, dropped them unsigned onto her doorstep and stood well back knowing full well her tosser of a BF would go balistic being a jelous no-job, spotty, pikeywannabe lump of pig entrails.

On wednesday ill see my daughter who hopefully will tell me they have split up. Hope so because i hate it when twats like him make up crap about me to my children, then tell my daughter shes stupid for beleiving me and not him, long story but hes a prick, nuff said. Bloods thicker than water, seems he dont realise that.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Bought my GF a devil teddy thing (teddys=browny points!), teh Black Eyed Peas and No Doubt CD's (which i wanted anyway and prompty copied shhhh) and then i bought my ex-wife a card and rose, dropped them unsigned onto her doorstep and stood well back knowing full well her tosser of a BF would go balistic being a jelous no-job, spotty, pikeywannabe lump of pig entrails.

On wednesday ill see my daughter who hopefully will tell me they have split up. Hope so because i hate it when twats like him make up crap about me to my children, then tell my daughter shes stupid for beleiving me and not him, long story but hes a prick, nuff said. Bloods thicker than water, seems he dont realise that.

i feel for u

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:

Been through it myself as a child. Don't worry, your daughter knows whats right :) Mum's boyfriends come and go, but no one replaces dad :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
On Saturday I got wasted and stoned with my friends. Yesterday I spent a delayed Valentine's day with my girlfriend. I gave her the chocolate and her card, and she was happy. :) My present is still in her locker at school though.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
On Saturday I got wasted and stoned....

There's a difference? Must be a UK thing :rolleyes:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
On Saturday I got wasted and stoned with my friends. Yesterday I spent a delayed Valentine's day with my girlfriend. I gave her the chocolate and her card, and she was happy. :) My present is still in her locker at school though.

She must have had REALLY low expectations... ;)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
wasted = drunk
stoned = ... stoned

We would pretty much say :

"Oh man I'm so fucking wasted!" and it would encompass every drug known to man.

"Omg I am sooooooooooo pissed" (obvious)

"Fook I'm soooo stoned" hmm could be a coupla things.

Anyhoo I'm just interested in the differences in language, how it's used.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom