3-0

SilverHood

FH is my second home
That is all.
No need for contoversy.
No need for debate.

A simple :clap: will do if you support Manchester United.

A :wij: will do if you support Millwal (or if you don't support Man. Utd.)

:clap:
:kissit:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

And a :D cause I dont have to lower myself by agreeing with Drum now.

Bad luck with that lost fiver SAS :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah should have been a much higher score in Man Utd's favour.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
:cheers:

Good match, one of the best we've played this season. :D

As for not deserving 3-0 I think we deserved the win, maybe not by that margin. BUT we deserved to win by more than one goal. So 2-0 maybe the right scoreline

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I believe freddyshouse has a sports forum so football mongs don't infect the general board with disgusting talk of such things.

Nice header by Ronaldo though.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Well that has to be one of the worst matches, it was pants. Man Ure never really got out of 2nd gear at all.

Well done Man Ure

Sar

Part of the furniture
Wish it had been 2-0, my bet was for that.

:/

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Two of the goals weren't earnt though. Man U deserved the win, but the scoreline doesn't show how well Millwall held them up. Take away the penalty and the offside and you get the real scoreline of 1-0. Now, just imagine how it would have looked if it were Arsenal playing ;)

Sar

Part of the furniture
It was a penalty!

Admittedly #3 was offside though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Sar said:
It was a penalty!

Admittedly #3 was offside though.

Controversy!

Mods! I demand you insert smilies into their posts.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
GekuL said:
Two of the goals weren't earnt though. Man U deserved the win, but the scoreline doesn't show how well Millwall held them up. Take away the penalty and the offside and you get the real scoreline of 1-0. Now, just imagine how it would have looked if it were Arsenal playing ;)
We've already beaten them in the cup :p
AND with that cool line-jobbie thing on the bbc it was proven that he was actually on-side :p

so nerr!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
GekuL said:

Doesn't matter. Milwall never really looked like scoring, even if they did do well to hold United up for the first 40 minutes or so. How many corners did United have? 11 or so in the first half alone I think. And just what the fuck did Dennis Wise think he was doing?

3-0 was fair - the last goal was offside but its not like United weren't packing the chances in.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
This is one of those football threads isn't it :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think Dennis Wise deserves credit for stopping a certain goal with his creased forehead in the goalmouth.

It was a good match, although for the first half the Utd fans were very quiet. Contrast that with the Millwall fans, who made the most noise. Mind you, their choice of chants was quite poor, ranging from "you're a fu-ck-ing load of shit" to "you're a fuck-ing load of shit". Utd didn't exactly excel in that department either, responding with "who the fu-cki-ng hell are you".

Only took me 3 hours 45 mins to get home, ahh the joys of satnav avoiding the crappy M4.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
I found the game rather boring and turned off at half time.. ah well hopefully it will be more interesting next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom