2nd part of ml marathon ml 5 7 8 : sunday 21st

Galos

Loyal Freddie
will do this sunday 21st, sorry it took so long, this wasnt my intention but vacation and lots of booze came in between :cheers: , u got about 10 days left to get atleast ml5 groupsteps sorted cos u need those to be able to get credit for it...
dont forget you need to be atleast ML1 to enter ML5 and be at least ML3 to enter ML7

Cheers and hope to see u all soon

Also since all the good responses to the first part of the ML marathon i will be doing them on a more regular base, with 2 to 3 weeks in between the 2 days of ml's

Meekx

Fledgling Freddie
I have no idea, on why i'm on here at this moment..

But you know.. if I can.. I will! :wub:

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Can u post a starting time ... or round abouts i assume it will be a morning thing :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i wish i had some charc i could come with, however i done all the ml's i need :p

Galos

Loyal Freddie
will start a bit later then last run, not naming exact time yet but i think around 1200 Cet 11am GMT will post later when i know for sure :)

r0xx

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with NS .. was very pleased with the last one :)

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
if i can make it ill come with me ench to ml 8. cause not ml 1 or ml 3 ^^

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
ne1 wanna do grp steps?

I still need grp steps 1-4 ne1 wanna go thrue them?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Galos said:
will start a bit later then last run, not naming exact time yet but i think around 1200 Cet 11am GMT will post later when i know for sure :)

Know for sure yet ?

Running ML3 moved the start time to 10.00am, I know 1hr is cutting it - but 2hrs should be fine if you could rop back just 1hr :) ?

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
would be great if it was after 12:00 GMT , due to net cafe opens at 12 on sunday :p :D

will be there with Warden

Galos

Loyal Freddie
11gmt 12cet we will start, bg will be up half hour beforehand

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
well hopfully my 56k modem 256mb ram can hold out for it :p cant goto net cafe due it not opening till 12 2maro :p ><

Galos

Loyal Freddie
ml5 bg isnt the worst ml to miss if it has to be that way tho

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I'm wondering whenever you could complete ml5 BG without the groupsteps (mummy form and such). Because they changed the credit system and I know that neither ml 3 or 4 requires the usual items anymore, so reckon you could just speak to the npc and get the mummy form?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
I'm wondering whenever you could complete ml5 BG without the groupsteps (mummy form and such). Because they changed the credit system and I know that neither ml 3 or 4 requires the usual items anymore, so reckon you could just speak to the npc and get the mummy form?

I think you can get to 5.10 if you dont have the group steps, but you wont be a mummy. Personaly on any ML5 I run i wont allow any non-mummy people into 5.10 due to the Judgements.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
I think you can get to 5.10 if you dont have the group steps, but you wont be a mummy. Personaly on any ML5 I run i wont allow any non-mummy people into 5.10 due to the Judgements.

They did however remove presteps so im not quite sure whenever it would affect, generally people says it can be done.

Galos

Loyal Freddie
i know for a fact now that u will be able to get credit for 5.10 without having done any of the steps. U get a message that u are not able to move on when in the boat but u dont get kicked from it anymore.

On another note, thanks for making it a good raid day again. Expect more soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom