2handed paladins

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
why not post here??
ohh i allready did :p

well that the FIRST post ever where i c ppl r asking for 2h palas instead of S/S palas, and i can really c there points, but with bodyguard and tank/caster grps i think 1 s/s arms and 1 s/s pala would be perfect bodyguards.

means:

sorc (prolly body/mind spec with ice wizards in grp)
cleric
cleric
arms
pala
ice wizard
ice wizard
then a final spot there both can be used to minstrel if u want speed and interrupts or theur if u want albs best interrupt plus ice nuke to assist wizards.

then pala and arms can bodyguard 1 wizard each and then just spam grapple, so wizards can pbaoe to death.
u could also take 1 spirit caba and 1 body sorc if u want dd instead.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
its in relation to a tank grp not a caster grp.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Are 2 hand paladins really worth posting about on the vnboards, let alone on here as well?

:flame:

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I think so .. since the yanks are so adamant that a 2handed pally rules why not tell them otherwise ?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
They are talking about out of end chant range. That made me wonder. What is the range for that chant?? Is it REALLY that shitty that its a concern for 2h pallys??
Sounds strange to me tbh.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
its in relation to a tank grp not a caster grp.
did u say so??
if u read what i said... i say
Lejemorder said:
well that the FIRST post ever where i c ppl r asking for 2h palas instead of S/S palas, and i can really c there points

and the grp sulotion i suggest is neither heavy caster or heavy tank but a mix of both :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
why not post here??
ohh i allready did :p

well that the FIRST post ever where i c ppl r asking for 2h palas instead of S/S palas, and i can really c there points, but with bodyguard and tank/caster grps i think 1 s/s arms and 1 s/s pala would be perfect bodyguards.

means:

sorc (prolly body/mind spec with ice wizards in grp)
cleric
cleric
arms
pala
ice wizard
ice wizard
then a final spot there both can be used to minstrel if u want speed and interrupts or theur if u want albs best interrupt plus ice nuke to assist wizards.

then pala and arms can bodyguard 1 wizard each and then just spam grapple, so wizards can pbaoe to death.
u could also take 1 spirit caba and 1 body sorc if u want dd instead.

was thinking the same for toa compatible grp :>

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
depends how u use the pally

a 2h pally gives up guard & slam to do a little more dmg, which can be nice. the problem is he isn't there for dmg he's there for endo and melee stuns. he may as well have the highest grp utility he can while he provides that endo and that means having slam, guard and max shield spec.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
Who is QQing .. you post QQ in the strangest places ....

Dont you see it, this thread is just a hidden wajn on Cyc

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
jesus how can u even suggest 2h paladins there so gimped .. u want dmg roll a armsman/merc .. paladin = s/s!!

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
oh good, this again :D

what konah said

and btw we dont' have problems for endo with any decent s/s paladin
there is nothing to keep a s/s paladin from assisting the tanks when he isn't needed for defense, but when he is it's invaluable...

this discussion has been done before, it always comes down to some ppl like best use of pala and some ppl wanna play how they wanna play.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
And a s/s pally can guard the MA and block the shield slam/anhilation/snare style which could slow the train.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
and yanks are the people who decide what happens to this game

we're all doomed :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Why even bother posting at VN, its like speaking with a wall.....

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Why even bother posting at VN, its like speaking with a wall.....

:clap:

that actually made me laugh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom