2h warrior or 2h savage?

O

old.mattshanes

2h savage hit's cap on speed like a friar with staff so you can hit like 500s every 2s or so i beleive.I may be wrong though but remember a thread on excal one doing 580 at 1.5s speed.(duva in nolby pride?)

S

Spinky

Aren't savages also able to pull off multiple hits using 2 handed weapons (with enough points in h2h that is)?

T

The Kingpin

No..

The duel spec svage can do the muti hits if he specs in 2h + h2h and uses a 1h hammer and Claw..

I level a 50 2h troll savage, and now am doing a Kabold h2h savage..

2h savage, a Zerg lord, /face /stick haste + dps buff anytime style..

Thats all it is.

I enjoy h2h alot more..

B

Brevis

Quad is only if they dual wield and have a good h2h spec. Dual wield can then be 2 x h2h weaps or 2 x axes.
Dam on the weaps is based on the weapon spec, so you need to train axes along with h2h to get both good dam on axes + quad hits

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
2h savage hit's cap on speed like a friar with staff so you can hit like 500s every 2s or so i beleive.I may be wrong though but remember a thread on excal one doing 580 at 1.5s speed.(duva in nolby pride?)

yup he hit me for 578 +613 inside 2secs :(

T

TaF

Since warrios can use both 2handed and 1handed weaps by default dependig of dmg type they spec then ..

2handed warrior > slam , swap to 2hander and whack to death ..

2handed savage .. just press ur anytime and hope opponent dies faster than u ...

Well i dunno i'd say 2handed warrior with slam might be bit more versatile ... argh tough choice .

A

Arakasi01

Theres no reason whatsoever to make a warrior in midgard any longer, thats my opinion

S

Sharma

50 wep, 50 savagery, rest parry, lets people who come across you in for a bumpy ride, 16.5 base dps, at rr5, with the dps increase, that can go to 20 dps i think, + MoP level, critting for masses of damage and the ability to one shot a LOT of tanks, since plate has a crush penalty, a 2H hammer savage could easily have them face down in second because of capped swing time, and since its considered a slow weapon by default the damage they produce is crazy, i think trolls can be savages, so a troll could easily have almost any person he comes across flat on on the ground in seconds.

A

Arakasi01

Savages get 1.5 points per lvl, so 50 50 isnt possible, 50 weapon 42 savagery is the best i think.

S

Sharma

My mistake ;)

well i guess the parry buff compensates ;)

O

old.Emma

hehe yep ;p

the top parry buff is the same as speccing parry from 1-50 ;p

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Arakasi01
Theres no reason whatsoever to make a warrior in midgard any longer, thats my opinion

and why not?
one of the best tanks in the game imo. u cant just live on savages, they are in studded armor.

J

Jiggs

savages will get nerfed, why bother making one tbh

S

solothores

5xx damage in 1.5s?

Qui ~250 (fully buffed) / best haste buff and I roughly hit 2.3s attack speed with a 5.2 delay 2h Hammer.

However, I don't spam 5xx damage at that rate, it depends a lot on the armor type you are hitting against and the resists your targets have. However all leather fanatics have a hard time if they have to feel hammer time. ;)

T

tildson

Originally posted by solothores
5xx damage in 1.5s?

Qui ~250 (fully buffed) / best haste buff and I roughly hit 2.3s attack speed with a 5.2 delay 2h Hammer.

However, I don't spam 5xx damage at that rate, it depends a lot on the armor type you are hitting against and the resists your targets have. However all leather fanatics have a hard time if they have to feel hammer time. ;)

They probably hit with celerity stacked

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Gekul
Awww, did a class manage to beat you ;)

since i'm playing my runemaster atm would be kind of hard :eek:

K

klavrynd

savages will get nerfed, why bother making one tbh

hmm, true, with zerks out of sight, savages are the next target for the whiners on vnboards

H

Harm

2h savage > 2h warrior.

Well, every warrior is a potential 2h warrior, so if you play one you're basically both. However if you dedicate your savage for 2handed use, your damage output will be better than the warrior. Dps shout & speed shout, + more evade for compensating for the lack of shield. (+parryshout, evadeshout, resist etc.)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by StormriderX
yup he hit me for 578 +613 inside 2secs :(

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Must of been spamming Ragnarok..

No, he's 48savagery 44hammer. (50th hammer style = block chained, so useless to a savage) He was using provoke, or possibly conquer - can't remember. He posted screenshot around somewhere... fairly sure it was conquer and the followup. (demolish?)

Note hammer vs hib reinforced = stl0ng damage bonus :x

A

arrakeen

they will nerf savage parry, since with parry fix savages are way to defensive, atlest that what savage tol said

O

old.LandShark

Yes, with parry in general being fixed in RvR, the fact that savages get the equivalent of extremely high parry spec for 'free'. I mean, they spec for it, but the line contains so much groovy shit that they'd spec that line regardless of parry working or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom