2H Crush Armsman

M

Moody

I'm looking for a 2H crush Armsman like myself above lvl40. I'm 36 now and was wondering if you can get a 2H Hammer as lvl 40 quest weapon. It would be better than drops because it normally is 100% quality. I haven't found something like it on any site (I believe i did for pallys) and I'm starting to get a little bit worried :(

So if any of you know if the weapon exists (Name and specs) or know a 2H Crush Arms in your guild who can know, please comfort me :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

At the end of you lvl40 epic (Craft of Retribution) you get to choose your reward...a weapon of your choice, and 2H-hammer is one of them...

The epic weapon is very good... i used mine all the way up to lvl46

O

old.FIN

Yup its good, this 1 hammer is green =)

14.1/4.8 if i remember right, Ivy Avenger...

Bah, thats to the Pally, but i think to the arms is almost the same, well stats r, name maybe not

M

Moody

Green :/

Yay. The Plate of Arms and Gauntlets of battle are also green. (Both epic quest items) The first thing i did with those was dye em :) And I'm not a big dye spender. Just plain hideous colour at least on plate but thats my taste of course.

Thanks for the info.

O

old.Im pac man!!

ive seen 2h trush and slash droped in DM, must be a crush there somewhere. The thrust looks very nice with the new FX.

C

c0ngo

There are a fair few about in the lvl 47-50 region but I couldn't find much aroung lvl 40.

Solemn Destroyer DPS: 15.3 Qual: 89% Barrows drop
lustrous Avenging Knight's Hammer DPS: 15.8 Qual: 89% Lyonesse
Danaoin Great Hammer DPS: 16.1 Qual: 90% Lyonesse Danaoin Soldiers
Malevolent Hammer DPS: 16.1 Qual: 93% Llyn Barfog Wrath of Mordred
Polished Hammer of Eldspar DPS: 16.2 Qual: 90% Dartmoor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom