2fg Malmo PL Stage 2!

X

xGenocidex

Tuesday 30th 2:30 PM GMT- MEET SKONA AT HORSE MERCHANT WE ALL MOVE INTO MALMO TOGETHER TO STOP PEOPLE RUNNING THERE SOLO FROM DYING ETC

XP area will Lair all the time until dt! then to hill for a quick break

Also.. i know a few people havent been to malmo before and may doubt the xp... well Moderna gave a level 42 about 0.5% per pull... malmo gave a level 42 2 full bubbles per pull :p do the math.

The random spots are for ANYONE... first come first served as per usual any level it doesnt matter what level the randoms will be loot monkeys! so don't think your getting to stand there and do nothing Duration will be from around 2:30 pm until 7-8pm

Supp Sm
Supp Sm
Sm Leech
Sm Leech
Shaman Leech - Me
Healer Leech
Random - Cozak
Random - Elisabeth

Supp Sm
Supp Sm
Sm Leech
Sm Leech
Shaman Leech
Healer Leech
Random
Random

Healer -
Healer -
Shaman MUST have fop - Me
Shaman MUST have fop -

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing in with pac healer arnoavarn, and leach called groarna.

Ollona

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for a random spot with Ollina(I cant bring my friend bot Deedlit this time :( )

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
random spot, valkyrie or if spot filled, shaman+leech

X

xGenocidex

keal said:
signing up with warrior

Specify which spot for or i give it away to someone else.. random spot i guess but i want to see you type it or i don't add you thats how it works

johny

Banned
signing up shaman with fop need xp for artie

I can be on a random spot, or I can be on shaman with fop + leech

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to bring Pac'er healer + leech, but can also supply SM + leech

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with pac healer ( with fope ) lvl 50 and leech( leech is supp sm lvl 43 atm )

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with
50 supp + leech (Summoningabuser)
or
50 fop shammy + leech (Dosinger)
or
47 pac(yellow PoM dunno stun)/mend healer + leech (Healerween)

leech will be either Thane (Svenove) or Runemaster (Bennykofot)

and i will not be sleeping this time. :D

Dyss

Fledgling Freddie
if there are no random spot open for me I can come with SM + leech

X

xGenocidex

See you on tuesday! hard luck for those not on list :/ faster posting next time tho eh! ;>

Supp Sm - Elftor
Supp Sm - Coglen
Sm Leech - Elftors leech
Sm Leech - Coglen leech
Shaman Leech - Me
Healer Leech - Amox
Random - Cozak
Random - Elisabeth

Supp Sm - Namefake
Supp Sm - Dyss
Sm Leech - Namefake
Sm Leech - Dyss
Shaman Leech - Sneakies Leech
Healer Leech - Ixoth Leech
Random - Sato
Random - Ollina

Healer - Amox
Healer - Ixoth
Shaman MUST have fop - Me
Shaman MUST have fop - Sneakies

X

xGenocidex

Btw you get 10 mins tops to be at west skona after the required time.. if your not there you will be replaced asap

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Always liked malmo xping over Moderna. Nothing beats pulling 30+ draks at a time - the entire forrest comes alive! :worthy:

Oh and maybe try and time it so you can be there while dragon has been killed recently. Alot of wasted xp when having to move safe-zonewall.

X

xGenocidex

Gonna be doing these groups alot over the next few weeks/months :p still have around 4-5 chars to get from 5-50 or 20-50 :p so you can imagine how many i'll be doing ^^

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Is this Excal or Pryd side btw? (i might be being stupid and have juist blatently read where it is and not taken it in - but i did read twice :()

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish you a fun time in Malmo, one of the recent days i stood and was working on a SC order, and i saw ppl were in Malmo, it brought back memories about the old days where there always was Malmo group.

I hope you will be doing the groups at evening and night too, or at least try to get some kind of list up running. It must be good for both normal xp, CL xp and arti XP to be there i would recon.

Hehe and i see that you have the listkeeper over all times, from what I remember Amox :p

If he is the same as the Comax i remember from 3 yrs back.

Anyway Bon chance, hope you get loooooads of xp and fun there. :drink:

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

X

xGenocidex

Vonwar said:
I wish you a fun time in Malmo, one of the recent days i stood and was working on a SC order, and i saw ppl were in Malmo, it brought back memories about the old days where there always was Malmo group.

I hope you will be doing the groups at evening and night too, or at least try to get some kind of list up running. It must be good for both normal xp, CL xp and arti XP to be there i would recon.

Hehe and i see that you have the listkeeper over all times, from what I remember Amox :p

If he is the same as the Comax i remember from 3 yrs back.

Anyway Bon chance, hope you get loooooads of xp and fun there. :drink:

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

its godlike xp compared to modlearnagrav :D but then again malmo always was great xp :) will think about the list thing in the next couple of hours ;> being a list holder for 2-3 months will takes its toll on my patients lol

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
if u need shaman(nofop) 46aug spec , pm me ingame on Frostor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom