2AM hib zerg.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Hope ur enjoying urself spaniards, really no actual need to run 2FG when everyone is solo/duo but anyway logging now u'll have 1 less person to chain gank. Ur not even sparing solo'ers in ur 2fg but i guess whatever gets u that 1rp

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was very sad, i still dont understand how people get enjoyment from zerging like that.

I always thought BG was about 1on1 duo etc.

Whats fun in just running people down.

You can keep that for your uber ROXOR lvl 50s in emain.

Nogum

Fledgling Freddie
Hi!

Ran with 6ppl and owned both mids and albs... at the end we were a FG. Was really fun.

I don’t know where you saw 2FGs because we where never more than 8 hibs in thid tonight.

@Sigmif: easy on your /rude macro...

Love Zadi!

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i have to use /rude when u just roll us :p

how was it any fun when u hardly got to fight another full grp, u were just rolling solo peeps. :kissit:

Nogum

Fledgling Freddie
We thought the 16 albs and 16 mids standing close to each other where grouped… but if all ran solo that explains why all went down so fast. ;)

Well… in the end there where only solo people left, then we logged.

Nogum

Fledgling Freddie
Nogum said:
We thought the 16 albs and 16 mids standing close to each other where grouped… but if all ran solo that explains why all went down so fast. ;)

Well… in the end there where only solo people left, then we logged.

dont know if I can edit my post but I meant:
We thought the 16 albs OR 16 mids standing... :)

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Tihi
/hug Sigmif

Dunno what more to add to Nigums posts but if u could count u would have seen that we werent 2fgs ;o

/Hansa

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I always thought BG was about 1on1 duo etc

It has never been that, BG is about taking control over ck. The dueling subgame is just some lost romantic souls that think they run around in shining bright armour in a tournament. ;)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the thought of getting organised groups up and running to counter the "spaniards" (what realm is that btw?) group never occurred to you? Or did all just fall into old habits instead of adapting to the new threat?

More hibbies to Thidranki please, in particular during prime time.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Nogum said:
Hi!

Ran with 6ppl and owned both mids and albs... at the end we were a FG. Was really fun.

I don’t know where you saw 2FGs because we where never more than 8 hibs in thid tonight.

@Sigmif: easy on your /rude macro...

Love Zadi!

lol BS m8 i got a screeny of 13 hibs at MB if someone wants to host it 4 me?

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
but anyway not really intended as a flame just letting u know that no1 appreciates it. and dont understand where u get the fun by rolling over soloers

Ormorof

FH is my second home
dont whine about hibs in bg tbh, they are so rarely there its always nice to see them :clap:

especially since during the day theres loads of albs and mids and they cant gather enough :(

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
dont whine about hibs in bg tbh, they are so rarely there its always nice to see them :clap:

especially since during the day theres loads of albs and mids and they cant gather enough :(

Agreed!!!

3 way fights always the most fun + haveing to worry about hibs blind sideing you helps cut down on the PK camping

My- / Thaff

Loyal Freddie
since when did bg become a 1 on 1 place?..

what should i do as a pac / mending healer solo?.. mess n' run?.. like minsers do.

and hibs are rare in bg so let em zerg once in a while.
mids / albs are zerking them rest of the time. just ask yourself this.
"how often do u see 1 fg hibs in bg?, and how often are ya in 1 fg and killing some lonly hib?"

if u wanna whine then do it about albs or something ..

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol you sound like you whineing more than the person who is meant to be whining >_<

When i played on US servers yes there were larger battles, but they did just roll aronud the BG looking for anythnig that moved, they generally faught other similar sized grps.

Might be different here, but leaves no chance for the 1on1ers which I think is important part of BG.

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
Might be different here, but leaves no chance for the 1on1ers which I think is important part of BG.

wow "important" and "bg" in the same sentance, cool

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
yeah pretty much, i know BG is important part of DAoC fun to many people

Ormorof

FH is my second home
gillan said:
wow "important" and "bg" in the same sentance, cool

bg is important for alot of people because they cba to do toa, and then theres the ones that just dont like the way rvr at lvl 50 is atm, you are obviously not one of the ones who think its important, but in alot of cases bg can be more fun than killing people at lvl 50 ;)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>and dont understand where u get the fun by rolling over soloers

Well, take a look at all the stealthers that whack grey cons in DF, hard to see the fun in that isnt it? But it still happens, your experience isnt anything special. Or running in a gank group farming warder zergs. Game is full of rvr which looks far from exciting, still they happen with uncanny regularity. :)

Getting rolled over by a group is the price you pay for running solo, might as well get used to it, it gets worse when your char grows up. ;)

And stop whining about hibbies in Thid, we need more of them, not less.

Hombrea

Fledgling Freddie
they dont zerg they just run a balanced group with people who know what there doing.

keep up the good work hibs had some nice fights with u specialy this evening :)

dottybolts group of 5 vs ur 5 was a nice fight, wish u came back after we won for another fight :)

hope to see u there mobs hibbies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom