28 days later

V

vestax

saw it this weekend, pretty good film considering its English, scared the crap out of me a few times anyway.

9/10! :great:

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by vestax
saw it this weekend, pretty good film considering its English, scared the crap out of me a few times anyway.

9/10! :great:

Isn't it made by the same people who did films like Dog Soldiers and that stupid film about the Djinn taking control of people and killing the poor black chick in the public loo?

Can't be that scary, I remember you trying to play AvP2 m8, tho you wern't as bad as Guin ;)

V

vestax

nah it was done by the same guy who made Trainspotting

A deadly virus hits the United Kingdom and within 28 days it has spread across the land, turning usually sane people into raging zombielike infectants.

O

old.Dillinja

Loved that film, only bit that made me jump was when the black guy poked his head up at the window behind that geezer though :p

O

old.Dillinja

Re: Re: 28 days later

Originally posted by sharma
Whats that supposed to mean? :eek:

Means that most English films are shite. I can count all the decent English films I've seen in the last few years on one hand.

P

[PS]Mung

Generally English films seem to dwell on period dramas or historical dramatisations.......well the ones that show on general cinema anyway.
There have been quite a few blockbusting British films over the years.
Take for instance Trainspotting (recently re-released on DVD). This film did very well, even in the US.

And lets not forget Danny Boyle also wrote the book/screenplay for that awful Leonardo DiCaprio vehicle "The Beach".
Previous Danny Boyle films include "Shallow Grave" another Hit Brit Flick, and "A life less ordinary" not so well recieved but a good Ewan Macgregor outing.
"28 days later" is his latest complete venture filmed entirely on Digital Video. It didn't fare well at the cinema, however it seems to be picking up a cult status.
Dannys latest film in progress is called "Millions" and is about two lads who find lots of money and have only a few days to spend it before the UK switches to the Euro.

So it must be based in the distant future then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom