28 Days Later soundtrack

S

Summo

Does anybody know the name of the music that plays towards the end of the film, over the scenes where the soldiers are attacked and become infected?

I don't think its included on the soundtrack CD a while ago, but I really want that track!

Thanks peeps!

T

Tom

It will be on the credit list at the end of the film, I know thats not much help, but its the best I can do dammit!

B

Big G

Is this the same music from the Peaugot 206 GTi 180 advert?

If it is, it's called "In the house, In a heartbeat".

If i'm on about the wrong music, then beat me with a shitty stick :twak:

G

O

old.Jestra

Nice one Big G. Ive wanted that for a while too :p

D

Durzel

Originally posted by Big G
Is this the same music from the Peaugot 206 GTi 180 advert?

If i'm on about the wrong music, then beat me with a shitty stick :twak:

G
That's the one, I'm listening to it now. :)

Did someone actually do a full song of it? It sounds Radiohead-esque.. or is it just an extended jingle?

B

Big G

It sounds very much like Radiohead.

I think it's just an instrumental which gradually builds into a crescendo with lots of strings and china cymbals.

G

S

Summo

I seem to remember hearing (maybe the director's commentary) that it was Radiohead. Thanks peeps!

I've been doing a bit of digging and I suspect the track is East Hastings by Godspeed You Black Emperor. It's very difficult to get hold of. ;)

S

Summo

Originally posted by Big G
You're right! I'm wrong. It is indeed, In The House, In A Heartbeat.

Thank you!

E

echo

Originally posted by Summo
I've been doing a bit of digging and I suspect the track is East Hastings by Godspeed You Black Emperor. It's very difficult to get hold of. ;)

G!YBE are generally rather good all the same. Just thought I'd point that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom