28 days later OST

O

old.ignus

Have you ever bought an album for just one track? (this question doesn't apply to you broadband bitches who don't have to wait hours to download one song) Well having difficulty getting hold of the the 28 days later soundtrack through the shops I resorted to buying from the net, when it finally arrived it didn't contain that one song I wanted. So now I have to resort to downloading it, problem is I don't know what its called. Its the song at the begining when Jim is searching through London, the one that just builds and builds and builds. If anyone could tell me the title and artist I'd be extremely grateful.

N

nath

****** WARNING NOTHING HELPFUL TO YOUR CURRENT SITUATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST******

www.cdnow.com is generally very good for downloading snippets of tracks to see if whatever it is you want is in the album. Broadband is not an issue as my brother has a shitty whsmith account on his shitty 56k winmodem, and he practically lives on that site searching for new music to buy.

As for the track in question, I'll have a look about for it unless someone tells you first.

M

Me²

Are you talking about Brian Eno - An Ending (Acsent)?

Such a perfect haunting track for the part.

M

Me²

I don't think you are as it's listed on the OST sleeve :(

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by -DingeR-
Are you talking about Brian Eno - An Ending (Acsent)?

Such a perfect haunting track for the part.

no thats not the one as you say. but it is a very nice piece of music that I find very relaxing.

I get the impression nobody knows then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom