26-03 gg's all :D

C

Chameleon

Some nice rounds of q3ctf last night!
Thanks to all those who came. I think we were verging on 7v7 at one point and had at least 6v6 for the duration of the evening. Next week we might have to have 2 games across both publics :D
Was v weird playing on that capturestrike map at the start ..... I for one kept running around in circles heheh. Must play less bf1942 also .... cos trying to 'prone' and shoot in short bursts just doesn't seem to work in q3 :D

Is anyone up for a regular game on Sunday? Some time between 6 and 9 pm?

T

throdgrain

Yep was a gg m8 :)
I struggle a bit with them maps though, never seen /head of/played them before, except the good ol courtyard thingamegig type malarky . :)

G

Gemma the Dog

teamspeak2 subs only server

as I mentioned after the games, it would add a nice 'add on' service for BW subscribers if BW / Game.Net could provide a teamspeak2 server, with at least 1 chan per game type that would benefit, then 2 sub chans each for 'red' and 'blue'

e.g. a Quake3 chan with red & blue sub chans
a BF1942 with red & blue sub chans.

You could then join the game chan b4 (e.g. quake3) then launch your game, then once inside the game and have chosen a team u can use hotkeys defined in TS2 to switch to the red or blue sub-chan (the hotkeys would therefor work in ANY channel that had sub chans of 'red' or 'blue' for example)

As the TS2 server would be subs only it would add another service for gamers not offered by other GSPs.

good idea, or what?

C

Chameleon

Yip, that would be nice :) We've discussed this before in a bf1942 context also ..... I think it's a good idea for most games.
I have asked the questions and await a response ;) Will let you know.

Ch@m

O

Ozh

As we speak of Teamspeak server ... would be nice too if there were also Roger Wilco servers :)

Users who are viewing this thread