25 spell duration + slam

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I suppose this falls under rvr being a well used style among players.. so anyway just posting this to clear things up alot of people think it doesn't effect style stuns :) small video below

I used my paladins RR5 to time the duration of the slam, i also /stick the buffot to me so you can see precisely when the slam wears off.

RR5 timer 14:38 - Slam Lands

RR5 timer 14:27.3(or .2) - Slam Ends

Total Duration - 11.X seconds
Default Duration - 9 seconds

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Alot already knew it effected style stuns :p this is just a clear up thing sorta...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
thought everyone knew that anyway :p

kind of pointless though, no way you can fit it in a decent tank template

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
thought everyone knew that anyway :p

kind of pointless though, no way you can fit it in a decent tank template

Yea alot did know Raven :) just posting for the benefit of the odd few grumpys that don't believe it.. still nice to get in if you can get it ;)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing new.. besides...how u gonna fit 25% duration in a v good otherwise template ?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nothing new.. besides...how u gonna fit 25% duration in a v good otherwise template ?

Quite awares its nothing new :p try reading and as for the template they're patheticly easy when dragonsworn + bpitems hit.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
disease shield from laby (10%) + rog in 1h with duration is really nice on classes that go 2h a lot

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Y.its a pretty ok template i guess.
25% dur will rock on valks... Stun and HoTs will get it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
do not believe poster this is a joke thread!

reminds when I told galid if you put 25% duration in ranger template FZ would last 12 seconds so he did a new suit...

(I actually didnt know this! nice post!)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i remember blizardblade (old school VW) was always looking for bits of cloth with VW stats and + duration, dont know if he ever got a template together though.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
do not believe poster this is a joke thread!

reminds when I told galid if you put 25% duration in ranger template FZ would last 12 seconds so he did a new suit...

(I actually didnt know this! nice post!)

poor galid rofl :D

but anyway, i think he had the cash for it anyway ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's piss easy to make a 11 seconds slam template , unless you are a FH simpleton. You don't need 25%, 23% will do it as it gets rounded down to 11 seconds anyway.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not if you want 101 con 101 str 400 hits, 50 AF etc it isnt

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda pointless and nothing new but ok if you really think you need those 2 extra seconds and don't mind paying the sacrifices elsewhere I suppose.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
i remember blizardblade (old school VW) was always looking for bits of cloth with VW stats and + duration, dont know if he ever got a template together though.

I had enough bits of RoG cloth to just about make a pure melee VW template with 25% duration (and yes it definatly worked with stuns, snares, roots, buffs, RAs etc). I never got around to making it since at the time stealthers made VW quite unfun to solo on, and I could get some revenge with my vampiir (perhaps a bit sad, but the only reason I rolled it was stealth lore).

I agree with vinters that 25% duration on a champ would be very nice indeed.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's nice I used to have it capped on an old template. Peeps mostly prioritise otherstuff first, suppose the benifits are not clear cut. Fact it effects everything: end pot duration, steathlore, stuns, mez, item charges like SoM, etc etc. How u quantify how many fights u win cos SoM lasted 2:30 mins longer, or stun lasts 1-2s more? Suppose will see it much more if easy to fit into temps now. Used to be pretty much 2x bracers of snow.

C

Carss

It's nice I used to have it capped on an old template. Peeps mostly prioritise otherstuff first, suppose the benifits are not clear cut. Fact it effects everything: end pot duration, steathlore, stuns, mez, item charges like SoM, etc etc. How u quantify how many fights u win cos SoM lasted 2:30 mins longer, or stun lasts 1-2s more? Suppose will see it much more if easy to fit into temps now. Used to be pretty much 2x bracers of snow.

SoM is capped

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well just fired it and the abs proc buff got 12min duration on it with 20% on template, although the other buff that doesn't delve for owt has 10min duration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom